VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,469 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post

Ha! Love it.

I'll confess.. I used to skip pages during bedtime reading before my kid was old enough to have a clue because I wanted him to hurry up and go to sleep.
I do that all the time when I'm babysitting. The worst is when they call me out on it

· Registered
7,285 Posts
When I was a teenager, earning $$$ babysitting, this is exactly what I thought. I don't have kids now as an adult...Just what kind of kids did I babysit, anyway?

· Registered
10,779 Posts
I've seen this around, I'm hoping our library gets it. Actually, I think we do have it. *Goes off to check*

· Registered
29,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not sure i'll buy it, but I can definitely sympathize with the idea. I had one sister who was horrible to get to sleep, and I rem

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

· Registered
29,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Argh not sure what happened there.

Was thinking about one easily distracted childcare baby I had where both her parents and I would reach this phase where we'd have sold our souls to the devil to see her sleep.

I really think that any parent who hasn't felt that way at least once should consider themselves very lucky.

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

Argh not sure what happened there.

Was thinking about one easily distracted childcare baby I had where both her parents and I would reach this phase where we'd have sold our souls to the devil to see her sleep.

I really think that any parent who hasn't felt that way at least once should consider themselves very lucky.

Hah! So true! What I wouldn't give for a few solid hours of sleep!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.