VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Became a herbivore and am not feeling much support from my friends and such. Cool to see I can talk with you guys. Nice to be here and I hope I can be a valuable contribution to the convos about ethics, philosophy, support and eating.

·
Lifelong vegetarian
2,617 Posts
Welcome herbivore,

Take note that this is a vegetarian forum. Don't talk about eating grass and rumination. :)

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Welcome herbivore,

Take note that this is a vegetarian forum. Don't talk about eating grass and rumination. :)
:lol:

Welcome to Veggieboards! This is a great place to connect with like-minded people, I know how frustrating it can be not having anyone who "gets it" in the real world.

·
Veggie Regular
338 Posts
Welcome to the boards, if anything we're always here for support. Just because our kind are scattered across the globe doesn't mean we're small in number. Keep contributing and spreading the word.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Don't forget the vegetarian humor ;) you should check out the funny veg*n thread! I laughed really hard looking at those pictures.
Welcome aboard :D

Here's a quote: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead

1 - 6 of 6 Posts