VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

my new girlfriend is a veggie, which is cool, she made me a meal the other day and it was pretty nice! want to repay the favour but not sure what would be good which doesnt include meat!... any advice or a point in the right direction would be good!

cheers

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
That's really sweet of you. Your girlfriend sounds very lucky to have you.

You could try the recipe section of this website, if what you want is to cook a meal for her.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
I think that is so nice that you want to make her a vegetarian meal!
I think my advice would depend on your level of cooking skill and ability to buy certain foods. Does she have any favorite foods? Foods she hates?

Maybe you should start by browsing the recipe section. There's a link at the top of the page. Also tell me what your cooking and grocery shopping situation is, and I'll see if I can come up with some suggestions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol omg she says iam too nice.. err cooking skills iam pretty good in kitchen, being a student just learned to eat whatever is in front of me or die of starvation, basically.. she likes anything which is veggie and we both hate processed food, i will check recipes!

thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.