VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I Love Gilmore Girls
In fact, I just spent the last three hours watching them on DVD. Yeah, I don't have much to do with my time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have seasons 1 - 4 i guess i will have to have a big marathon

So who is your favorite boyfriend Rory had ? ( or has )

mine is Jess

How about for Lorilie? mine is by far Luke

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hahaha!!! My mum and I love Gilmore Girls, although we haven't been watching much of this past season because, frankly, it isn't the same. :[

Lorelai - I like it when she's single, actually, but if I had to pick, Luke.

Rory - Jess. Without a doubt. Logan is the runner-up.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobo View Post

So who is your favorite boyfriend Rory had ? ( or has )

mine is Jess

How about for Lorilie? mine is by far Luke
Same as yours

Rorie has great taste in men. Dean, Jess, and Logan are all pretty sexy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hated when Lorilie went out with jasom he was really weird

Rory always has the best guys

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jason was okay, I guess, but I have to agree..not the best of her men. It did make some interesting situations with her parents, though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when he showed up at the inn and told Luke they were still together i thought that he was going to slug him

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ooh yah, Gilmore Girls fans! Personally I like Dean the best for Rory, because even after their breakup he was still nice (ok, maybe a little too nice, lol) to her mostly. Not sure about Lorelei, probably Luke because he's been in her life the longest so they inevitably have a strong basis for a relationship. What did ya'll think about Logan's running off to Vegas with the two guys who he ended up in trouble with before? I think it's his 'true colors' coming through, not pretty colors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.