VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm not sure if this is the right forum but i'd like to know if i can get any kind of loans as a pro poker player. i play online and i've started making more and more money this year but when i get to a respectable amount i don't want to spend it all on a house for example, mostly because i'll need a large poker bankroll for the higher stakes games . let's say i have a healthy bank account but i'm not willing to spend it all on a house or a car, can i get any type of loan like a person with a normal job? i'm talking about any type of loan or even about buying a house or a car with a partial deposit first . i'm mainly interested in how things work in the eu and especially the uk, i'm not sure if it's the same everywhere. any kind of advice would be great, thanks.

·
Banned
1,524 Posts
You can ask "Vinnie the Nose" in Pahrump, Nevada, to stake you. He usually hangs out in the front room of the Chicken Ranch.

I'll hook you up if you like.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Why, you ask? Because the Nose knows.

I'd think, technically, you'd be considered self employed. I guess it depends on your income and credit history if you'd be approved or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts