VeggieBoards banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am getting ready to undergo a liposuction in a clinic in Toronto. My friend has recently undergone it and she is pretty much happy with the results. I had a talk with the surgeon Dr. Robert Backstein and i'm impressed with the possible results of liposuction.

The surgery date has been fixed on first of next month and I have started the preparations for liposuction surgery. But I just want to get some advice from you all too.

Have you undergone one? And how was the result? What preparations did you do before undergoing it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'll presume you need this liposuction because you are overweight and need to trim some fat. What has been your diet up to this point to get you to the point you need liposuction and what changes are you going to make to your diet to prevent the need for future liposuction?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi,

Cosmetic surgery purely for cosmetic reasons makes me feel uneasy. No matter how we change our bodies on the outside, if we have self esteem issues and don't work on addressing those then no amount of surgery can make it better. You may make that one particular area look better so you feel better about yourself in that regard but then it's common to shift the focus onto another area of your body that you think isn't perfect.. it's a slippery slope, where do you stop?

It's a big thing to put your body through and as the above poster says you need to make other lifestyle changes also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts