VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
i second what muppet said! we want as many people as possible.. haha headlines the next day..

VEGAN'S TAKE ATLANTA BY STORM... LOL

so please consider coming and joining us..

did we mention

vegan food

hot chic's

and fun!

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Well, there's Sam's, but then there's Harmony! Too bad it's in Chambodia.

I live in Cobb County, about 26 miles from my job downtown. It's a good thing I get to work from home once a week, or I'd eventually be on the news for road rage. Wait, that could still happen.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I used to commute from Lawrenceville to Dunwoody. It took 1.5 hours on a good day. If it rained at all, I'd just sleep in my cube. After the pleasure of seeing a few deadly wrecks, I decided to shorten my commute.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
One of the few good things about my otherwise crappy work schedule is that I don't have to commute at peak traffic times.

I'm fortunate enough that I only live about 20-30 minutes (depending on traffic) from my office, and I can take surface roads and avoid the daily disasters on I-285 and I-75.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Oh my god Reb, that is one long commute! I live only twenty miles from work, but coming home can take as long as 1 1/2 hours on a bad day, thirty minutes if the planets are aligned just right.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by christy13

Does anyone live in Macon or know of veg friendly restaurants there? I may be going there for a conference for work soon.
No, but they do have a world-famous chilli dog joint. If they make a good vegan chilli dog, I'll move there!

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by christy13

Does anyone live in Macon or know of veg friendly restaurants there? I may be going there for a conference for work soon.
I'd like to pose the same question to anyone who knows about Augusta -- I live there but, unfortunately, have had limited luck in locating many restaurants with good vegan options...

1 - 20 of 192 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.