1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Aw, that picture is so cute.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
They need to be careful. The last time a gay penguin couple adopted a baby, they lived fine for a few years and then suddenly, one of them realized they were bisexual, causing them to have a nasty breakup and the bisexual one to pair with a different female.

I'm serious.

But cute.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

They need to be careful. The last time a gay penguin couple adopted a baby, they lived fine for a few years and then suddenly, one of them realized they were bisexual, causing them to have a nasty breakup and the bisexual one to pair with a different female.

I'm serious.

But cute.
Sometimes penguins just grow apart. It happens.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyeeqen View Post

Sometimes penguins just grow apart. It happens.
No! No excuses! That damn faker Silo, he left poor Roy to fend for himself! >: (

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

No! No excuses! That damn faker Silo, he left poor Roy to fend for himself! >: (
It's hard, I know, when friends break up and then you don't know who needs you more and you used to invite them both but now it's awkward if they're both there so do you only invite one and which one do you invite? So you don't end up inviting either of them and they both think you're mad at them and blame them for the breakup. I just don't want to choose between them, you know? And it's unfair of them to try and turn me against they other. They are both my friends!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyeeqen View Post

It's hard, I know, when friends break up and then you don't know who needs you more and you used to invite them both but now it's awkward if they're both there so do you only invite one and which one do you invite? So you don't end up inviting either of them and they both think you're mad at them and blame them for the breakup. I just don't want to choose between them, you know? And it's unfair of them to try and turn me against they other. They are both my friends!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts