VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering how many people on here have heard of this guy?

I think he's fantastic, makes really good points that non-vegans I'm sure would be very hard pushed to respond to & I also love his views on oppression of other groups... women, blacks etc.

He also gave me a lot of inspiration in terms of defending/explaining myself & my lifestyle to the omnis.

Let me know what you think of him & feel free to post more videos etc!

Reactions: Chop

·
Don't Eat Animals.
1,291 Posts
Two words.....A$$ BREAD. :eek:

His videos aren't for the faint of heart. He puts in out there, in plain language. :)

I'm all for brutal honesty, in all aspects of life. Cut through the crap & get the message across. Gary does that. Most onmis don't want to hear it. If you actually listen to what he is saying....despite the delivery method.....the light bulb might come on. :idea:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two words.....A$$ BREAD. :eek:

His videos aren't for the faint of heart. He puts in out there, in plain language. :)

I'm all for brutal honesty, in all aspects of life. Cut through the crap & get the message across. Gary does that. Most onmis don't want to hear it. If you actually listen to what he is saying....despite the delivery method.....the light bulb might come on. :idea:
Thats what I like about him. He says it in a way that a lot of "regular" people wouldn't dare, & sort of has a way about him as though he can't really be told off for it either ^.^

·
Don't Eat Animals.
1,291 Posts
I just re-watched his videos & made a donation. :D

He should go on a national speaking tour. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just re-watched his videos & made a donation. :D

He should go on a national speaking tour. :)
Me too! All through his speech at the college I was like "Wow, I wonder how many people this is going to convert?! *excitement*"... (because how can they possibly not after all of this?!) ^.^

But then I listened to some of the questions asked (& their tone) in the Q&A & felt a little disheartened...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts