VeggieBoards banner

Gardein Has A New Beefless Burger

4K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Werewolf Girl 
#1 ·
See less See more
#6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

yes I am having trouble finding it in my area but when I do find their products I can change fully.
I can usually find a decent number of their things at my local natural markets... But if I don't see the burgers at any of those, I'm definitely going to request them. I've had a surprising amount of luck getting stores (including large chain stores) to carry vegan products I want. Have you tried that? I always thought it would be a useless endeavor, but it's actually worked before!

#7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semicharmed View Post

And after making "beef" and broccoli with Gardein's beefless tips, I'm totally in love with their beef substitutes! They do it SO well. I can only hope this burger is good. Oh my GAWD I want to try it!
I am OBSESSED with their beefless tips. My mom made them on my birthday because they're seriously my favorite thing ever.
I cannot wait to try the beefless burger!! Yay Gardein!!

#15 ·
Quote:

I can usually find a decent number of their things at my local natural markets... But if I don't see the burgers at any of those, I'm definitely going to request them. I've had a surprising amount of luck getting stores (including large chain stores) to carry vegan products I want. Have you tried that? I always thought it would be a useless endeavor, but it's actually worked before!
So true! ***** to the right person and you get lots of cool stuff! Lol

I MUST try this new burger.

#19 ·
Can't wait until it arrive at a store near me. I have tried tons of veggie burgers, most of them are very similar to each other. But Gardien is a different kind company and for some reason, their products taste better than other companies' products. I have high hopes for this new burger.

#22 ·
Quote:

Bought them! Haven't tried them yet, because I feel they need a proper bun and I don't keep much bread in the house. But VERY VERY VERY soon, I will eat one.

I shall report back.
You lucky vegetable eating ducky! How big are the burgers? I was disapointed when I saw how small their tenders are.

#23 ·
Quote:

Bought them! Haven't tried them yet, because I feel they need a proper bun and I don't keep much bread in the house. But VERY VERY VERY soon, I will eat one.

I shall report back.
So, how were they? WE NEED TO KNOW!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.