VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

I need to find these they look like the real thing.
And after making "beef" and broccoli with Gardein's beefless tips, I'm totally in love with their beef substitutes! They do it SO well. I can only hope this burger is good. Oh my GAWD I want to try it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semicharmed View Post

And after making "beef" and broccoli with Gardein's beefless tips, I'm totally in love with their beef substitutes! They do it SO well. I can only hope this burger is good. Oh my GAWD I want to try it!
yes I am having trouble finding it in my area but when I do find their products I can change fully.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

yes I am having trouble finding it in my area but when I do find their products I can change fully.
I can usually find a decent number of their things at my local natural markets... But if I don't see the burgers at any of those, I'm definitely going to request them. I've had a surprising amount of luck getting stores (including large chain stores) to carry vegan products I want. Have you tried that? I always thought it would be a useless endeavor, but it's actually worked before!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semicharmed View Post

And after making "beef" and broccoli with Gardein's beefless tips, I'm totally in love with their beef substitutes! They do it SO well. I can only hope this burger is good. Oh my GAWD I want to try it!
I am OBSESSED with their beefless tips. My mom made them on my birthday because they're seriously my favorite thing ever.
I cannot wait to try the beefless burger!! Yay Gardein!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiKat View Post

I am OBSESSED with their beefless tips. My mom made them on my birthday because they're seriously my favorite thing ever.
Seriously, they are amazing. I shall take this opportunity to post (yet again) a picture of the "beef" and broccoli I made with them...

MMMMMM... SO FRICKIN YUM!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,929 Posts
This is relevant to my interests.

The only problem with their Beefless Tips is it is such a bipolar experience for me. You get all pumped to cook them, then you crash when realize it's done and there are not enough servings in a bag!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,093 Posts
yummy....thankies for the heads up....I love their chicken, and chicken tenders and need to branch out and try the rest of them.

Peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiKat View Post

Has anyone seen these in the stores, or tried them yet?
According to their Facebook page so far the burgers are only available at Ralphs and select Whole Foods stores.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semicharmed View Post

I can usually find a decent number of their things at my local natural markets... But if I don't see the burgers at any of those, I'm definitely going to request them. I've had a surprising amount of luck getting stores (including large chain stores) to carry vegan products I want. Have you tried that? I always thought it would be a useless endeavor, but it's actually worked before!
So true! ***** to the right person and you get lots of cool stuff! Lol

I MUST try this new burger.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by brain View Post

What you said is true?
Whoa! That is some sneaky evil spam. Poor Semi, she must feel so violated
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,250 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Whoa! That is some sneaky evil spam. Poor Semi, she must feel so violated
I was really confused when I first saw that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Whoa! That is some sneaky evil spam. Poor Semi, she must feel so violated
In my pre-vegan days, I didn't ever get spam. Now I get it all the time. It's wrong... So, so wrong.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,641 Posts
Can't wait until it arrive at a store near me. I have tried tons of veggie burgers, most of them are very similar to each other. But Gardien is a different kind company and for some reason, their products taste better than other companies' products. I have high hopes for this new burger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,801 Posts
Bought them! Haven't tried them yet, because I feel they need a proper bun and I don't keep much bread in the house. But VERY VERY VERY soon, I will eat one.

I shall report back.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top