VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fur Commission. I cannot say what I think of them, for I am certainly not prepared to use asterisks in order to explain what pieces of low down scum they are.

They have a colouring book for children. You can find it on the first page of their website (furcommission.com). If you scroll down this revolting page, you will find a page where the children are to help the mink find his "home".

I don't believe in god. Therefore I do not believe in the devil either.

But I am prepared to rethink my beliefs about the devil when I see this colouring book.

I hope they all rot in hell (which I hope exists for people of their sort) forever and ever. Amen.

·
Registered
590 Posts
"Farmed fur is a natural fiber and an environment-friendly resource. By feeding their domesticated carnivores the "leftovers" from human food production (beef, fish, dairy, poultry), fur farmers reduce the environmental impact of the agricultural sector as a whole. And when your fur jacket comes to the end of its long life, it's biodegradable too."

i hate people. so much. thats one of the stupidest/meanest paragraphs i have ever read.

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_fabiani View Post

tell me this is a parody website. please.
Oh, if only I could.

I like all animals. Even human animals. But I swear to the god I do not believe in, if any of these people were lying in the street bleeding to death and asked me to help, I would spit on their faces and walk on.

·
Registered
590 Posts
i understand your frustration. and i agree with the spitting in the face. not only do these people not have respect for life, or compassion for life, but the exploitation of these animals, and the "anti animal rights". i hate ignorant people.

·
Registered
108 Posts
this is horrible. I read through the first coloring book, and they make it sound like cows "give" us hamburger and milk like they are happy to do it. same for the other animals. nowhere is it implied that the animals are killed. no wonder little kids often don't realize that meat and dead animals are the same thing.

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These people are not ignorant, evan_fabiani. They are interested only in lucre. Making money whatever they make it from. I would think they would trade in human babies too if it were not illegal.

They are absolutely without any morals or ethics. They are scumbags.

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiejanie View Post

That is just sick. Absolutely sick.
You have also summed it up very nicely.

So far we have some nice summing up. If we put it all together, we have messed up sick crap from scumbags, with a few expressive smilies to go with it.

When we've done some more summing up, I suggest we use our summing up to write a poem which we can send to them courtesy of activists all over the world.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
That is so insanely sad. Indoctrinate them while they're young, eh?
I found the part about the mink going to "rest awhile in the sun" especially ironic.

And...did anyone notice at the end of the coloring book, it invites you to come and visit a fur farm? Really? I may have to take them up on that offer.

·
Registered
8,743 Posts
One would not be allowed on most US fur farms, so I'm surprised that mostly empty "offer" was made.

Jen, I understand that fur farms were banned in England on grounds of "public morality."

·
Registered
812 Posts
That was the most repulsive thing I have ever read in my entire life. How do they go about saying that giving animals food, and keeping them in cages is fair trade for the animal's lives?

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliex1122 View Post

That was the most repulsive thing I have ever read in my entire life.
I was discussing this yesterday with a friend. We decided it is even more repulsive than the racoon video.

"Repulsive" will be added to the poem I will write for these sickos.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts