VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, i purchased some strawberry plants from my favourite greenhouse. sadly, baby keeps picking the green ones and we've yet to have any. FINALLY, one slipped through his sticky fingers and started to turn whitish/pink. I caught him whitish/pink handed!! NO TOUCHY sweet baby - we have to wait. He folded his chubby arms and waited. Until i turned by back and he pulled off whish/pink berry, chewed a small bite and spat it out!! I love him.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My older granddaughter (3 years old) is pulling all of the fruit off my patio fruit trees before it has a chance to grow full size, much less ripen.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
My 8 1/2 month old is SUCH a DRAMA QUEEN! Today I was giving her meds for an ear infection in between feeding her and she got upset and slammed her hands down, sighed and laid her head down. I thought it was the funniest thing. Or if you reach over her she grunts and pushes you away!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Cute Story Raine

(I do this too with green beans - never can raise a mature bean because the baby ones taste so good!)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
One day I bought some strawberries at the store and came home and poked toothpicks in each one and then poked the other end into our flowerbed...

My little toddler girl was so happy to pick strawberries and eat them. I thought I fooled her...but later that night she told us "mamma did it"

yet seemed happy none the less... my "toddler girl" is now nine

I am glad that you are enjoying your little one, Raine...it goes terribly fast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts