VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.myjellybean.com/quizcentral/quizoreoq.html

what one did you get and does it describe your personality? i picked the first one and got this "

YOU ARE EXCITING and fun to be with. You consume life heartily and you are quite adventurous. You are wild, carefree and you're probably a bit of a daredevil. You are sometimes reckless and irresponsible. You don't like authority much, and you love to bend the rules."

i guess only a lil of it describes me. lol

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
YOU ARE SPOILED. You probably come from a rich family, and like to wear nice things. You enjoy dining at up-scale restaurants. You are fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Brand labels are important to you. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You expect a lot from the guys you date.

That is definitely not me.

Except for that last sentence...

·
Registered
0 Posts
YOU ARE CHEERFUL and sunny. Everyone likes you because you are always upbeat. You like to sugar-coat unpleasant experiences. You are excellent at helping people look at bad situations in a good light. You can totally lose yourself in music. You would make a great actor.

That's me! I was a dunker when I ate Oreo's

·
Registered
682 Posts
YOU ARE CURIOUS and intelligent. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work. However, you are not always able to put things back together. You are good at analyzing people's behavior and knowing the truth. You give good advice.

·
Registered
487 Posts
YOU ARE SPOILED. You probably come from a rich family, and like to wear nice things. You enjoy dining at up-scale restaurants. You are fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Brand labels are important to you. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You expect a lot from the guys you date.

I have to admit, most of this is true. The only part I disagree with is the spoiled part.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I am wierd, normal, and curious. See, I had to choose a number of different ones because my oreo-eating habits weren't listed there. What I often do is take a bite, then twist it open, and lick the filling away. Then I eat the cookie parts. Sometimes I take a bite and let it dissolve in my mouth. Dang now I am hungry!

·
Registered
0 Posts
YOU ARE CURIOUS and intelligent. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work. However, you are not always able to put things back together. You are good at analyzing people's behavior and knowing the truth. You give good advice.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
*digs around in the cupboard* Where did I put those Newman's-Os?!

·
Registered
6,201 Posts
Took the lipstick test...twas wierd! Describes me alot.. except in the past I have been a bad girl!

YOU ARE QUIET, sweet and well-behaved. You abide by the rules and do not like to cause trouble. You are not loud or obnoxious at all. You do not like being the centre of attention. The only exception is that you may color your hair occasionally, to attract attention from boys or fit in with a group of girls. You are very good at sticking to a schedule. You tend to be a follower rather than a leader in social groups. You are able to be alone and enjoy your own company. You can sometimes be self-conscious. You would like to learn to be more outgoing.

·
Registered
0 Posts
YOU ARE TOUGH. You can take care of yourself. People are intimidated by you. You like spending time alone. Popularity is useless to you. You don't have a lot of patience for girly-girls. You will do something challenging and unusual with your life

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I can't see the images. but that's okay. I took a different test.

here's what the Lipstick test said about me:

YOU ARE LOVABLE, kind and affectionate. You are a family-oriented person who appreciates the comforts of home. You love to nest and it is important to you that your room reflects who you are. You like to be surrounded by the people who truly know and understand you. In fact, you need people around and you aren't into spending too much time alone if you can help it. You are a "doer" and you are excellent at starting and leading projects. You can give orders easily, so you tend to be a leader in social situations. You friends will follow you, even though you sometimes exaggerate your stories. You can be quite stubborn over little things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts