VeggieBoards banner

Frustrated with acne.

3K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  Hebecarrot 
I like Burts Bee's Blemish Roll on (the Dr. Burts, one not the Parsely One)..It's not exactly super cheap but a little works very well for me.

I don't have bad acne any more (I did when I was younger for so many YEARS - I can't even remember all the weird stuff I tried). My derm eventually gave me Accutane and that trumped it for good (I am NOT recommending it though - definately not vegan and expensive).

Right now, I am trying to get rid of some weird red spots on my skin (not acne) which I think might be a yeast skin infection of some sort and did some research on Neem Oil -- very popular in India for all sorts of skin disorders.

I read lots of things about using it for acne and people having good results. I bought a bar of Neem soap at an Indian store - it was only $2. http://www.neemwell.com/

Maybe it might be worth giving a try if you can get some Neem soap. (FYI, the pure Neem oil is super STINKY- you can use it straight on your skin but it is so strong and smelly you won't want too - the soap I got smells ok because it has Eucalyptus oil in it)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.