VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Starting with a brief but not exhaustive summary of the early history of the movement, From Dusk til Dawn is primarily the personal perspective of former ALF activist Keith Mann on the direct action wing of the Animal Liberation Movement, which began to burgeon in the 1960s. The book takes you on tour with the ALF as activists carry out raids, and allows the reader to gain a better understanding of the thinking and motivation of some of the people who work within ALF cells or alone - those who go out of their way to break the law of the land. Mann lays before you his personal view in a collection of stories that will in turn move, shock, entertain and enlighten.'

http://www.fromdusktildawn.org.uk/

·
Registered
63 Posts
This book is amazing! Truely educating and inspiring by documenting the animal liberation/rights movement's history. Some amazing tales.

Some other people's opinions on the book...

"More gripping than Harry Potter" - ARB

"Just finished the book, what can I say: 'a truthful and honest no bull**** book', it made me laugh, cry, cringe, smile, happy, angry and more determined." R

"Fantastic, truly inspirational." EB

"I think the book is wonderful. It is an incredible piece of work." IP

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Keith showed himself to be an inspiring activist.

He has also shown now that he can really write too. And his book was really needed. The history of the movement needs to be written by insiders as they are the only ones who are able to document it correctly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts