VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just watching this show called Impact: Stories of Survival on TV and one story was about this man who was frog hunting in the woods at night.(they were hunting the frogs to cook and eat them the next day
) He tripped over a log on the ground and speared his face on his pitchfork type thing he was using to hunt the frogs.

He ended up being okay in the end and he was saying how scared he was and how he thought he would die... and I really didn't feel bad for this guy. Why should I feel bad for him when he was doing the same thing to these poor little froggys? I think it was just one of thoes moments that only a vegan can appreciate.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ugh. I think it's ridiculous how there are shows where they actually hunt animals in order to SHOW you how you could survive in the wild. Why don't they atleast just demonstrate what to do with plastic frogs or something? Why do the frogs have to really die?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I don't hate non vegans.

I just thought it was funny that this guy, who minutes before was spearing frogs through the head and then eating them, ended up spearing himself through the head.

Maybe funny is the wrong word. How about ironic?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.