VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm clearing out lots of stuff from mi casa. So, I have the choice to give my stuff away to either the Humane Society thrift store with proceeds going to their animal shelter (which is what i've been doing).

I also have the option of posting all these goods on Freecycle, which is a website where people post free items given and wanted.

So, help the animals directly, or help people down on their luck (hopefully)?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Identity_thief View Post

I'd go with donate them, because second hand stores still sell things cheap enough that people benefit from getting cheap goods at very low prices anyway, and you help the animals too. Also, I agree not all freecycles are down on their luck or poor, some people just like a good bargin, or like to recycle.
Good point. me like.

Recently someone on Freecycle put an ad that they were looking for a free Flat Screen Plasma TV to put in their bedroom. impressive.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaisa View Post

really? Maybe it's a florida thing? We have them over here. That's where simon (god rest his soul) got his skateboard. He loved it.
I just didn't know animals had the ability for smartphones, laptops, etc. the poseable thumb thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts