VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'd really like to meet other veggie people worldwide...

What veggie-specific free sites are there that either let you post a free profile and contact others or that let you post freely, such as Craig's List?

Thanks,

·
Registered
343 Posts
I don't think any of these are totally free, but they should offer something for free to start:

actforlove.com

veggiedate.com

veggielove.com

Put your feelers out, too. I told my friends I was looking for a serious relationship and that serious meant he had to be vegetarian and one of my friends happened to meet and then introduced me to the man who became my husband.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_cat View Post

Hi all,

I'd really like to meet other veggie people worldwide...

What veggie-specific free sites are there that either let you post a free profile and contact others or that let you post freely, such as Craig's List?

Thanks,
Hi,

First let me say, you are welcome.

Craigslist allows you to post freely.

Cheers,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I completely forgot about this thread, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineVigneault View Post

Put your feelers out, too. I told my friends I was looking for a serious relationship and that serious meant he had to be vegetarian and one of my friends happened to meet and then introduced me to the man who became my husband.
Wow, you're lucky!

I hope it works for me too!

·
Registered
160 Posts
One I saw advertised on here is Veggiesingles.com. I too would like to meet someone veggie... sometimes I feel very alone in my views! It would be amazing to have a veggie partner...

·
Registered
379 Posts
The problem with all these sites (at least for me), is that if I'm lucky there will be about two people on there that last logged in about 6 months ago...

Craigslist just has an air of psycho-stalker about it... I'm not that desperate yet.

I'm starting to thing Troub's idea (at least I think it was him, too lazy to check) from another thread about walking around with a t-shirt that says "hot single vegan/vegetarian, approach for details" is a guy's best bet.

·
Registered
92 Posts
what's also cool is meetups.com..you can find groups of people around your area with similar personalities ( vegetarian of course!) and hang out

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Perhaps we could have a section on here where people could post their profile (with or without pics) and what they are looking for...and others could answer if they are interested...

Would a selection by age/sex/preferences be possible?

I'm pretty new here, so I'm just asking...

·
Registered
747 Posts
sure, those sites may not have a lot of people on, but it has to start with someone! the more people that have the attitude "but no one is on these sites", the harder it is going to be to meet someone on there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_cat View Post

Perhaps we could have a section on here where people could post their profile (with or without pics) and what they are looking for...and others could answer if they are interested...

Would a selection by age/sex/preferences be possible?

I'm pretty new here, so I'm just asking...
Sorry to bump this, but I think that it would be a good addition!

Anyone?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
We have had MatchMaker threads on here in the past, which were attended to by our own Life2K. She doesn't have a current one going, but maybe if there was enough interest she could be persuaded to once again don her MatchMaker hat?

(it's her call, of course)

·
Registered
290 Posts
I am attempting to be cupid for my (very attractive) friend who hasnt a computer yet. She is veggie turning vegan and is on veggieconnections but not many folks on there ifrom the UK.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppyseed View Post

I am attempting to be cupid for my (very attractive) friend who hasnt a computer yet. She is veggie turning vegan and is on veggieconnections but not many folks on there ifrom the UK.
How old is she...?

PM me a link to her veggieconnections profile...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts