VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me! I want the free subscription that there's a link to here, but it has to have me put a valid jobtitle... I don't know what to put, I don't *have* a valid jobtitle! I put N/A and it wouldn't send

·
Registered
0 Posts
Will we receive a lot of spam from this? I'd like to do this, but am very hesitant about giving them my e-mail address.

BTW, thanks Michael!

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Argh. For once it's crap living in Europe.

Those...those....nationalists !

(Still. I subscribe to VT, and I think the price is very reasonable, considering where I live. But free ? - yes please.....)

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I know I could make one up, but the thing is, I don't know any jobtitles! I guess that's what I meant to ask *edits out stupid emoticon because I am stupid, not Krista

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nononononono *meep!* sorry! Didn't mean to make it look like I meant you! haha *really needs her eyes checked again* I thought the stupid one had it being like the sign pointing calling yourself stupid. oooooooooooops *edits that out*

Although that loathe thread *is* rather amusing...

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I really want some free vegetarian times!! However, when I went to sign up, it tells me that I have left out some pertinent info...undernearth the occupation pulldown menu, there's another pulldown menu w/nothing in it. It says I have to fill it out in order for it to go through, but it wont let me fill it in! Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
nope, I'm not using IE, using AOL (which could explain the prob!). I hadn't thought to change what I put in the previous box, but I'll try that & see if it helps!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.