VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Thank you!!! I got Christmas, Apple Spiced, and I think Rooibos. Never tried any of them before but I've had the plain earl grey from twinings and I love it

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

Thank you!!! I got Christmas, Apple Spiced, and I think Rooibos. Never tried any of them before but I've had the plain earl grey from twinings and I love it
I got the Christmas and Roobios too! I already have the apple spiced and I've gotten the Christmas one before but I don't have any left. I also got the decaf chai. I also already have the pumpkin one but I'm not too fond of it.

·
Super Moderator
8,961 Posts
I can't click on the catagories! How did you select?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
OMG! I love tea!

Tea, tea, tea...
The stuff that makes you pee!

·
Super Moderator
8,961 Posts
Do you know you can let tea brew in COLD water!?

All summer I've been setting a glass gallon jar in the sun, wondering what I'd do in winter.
Now I just put the jar right in the fridge and take the bags out later!

How about that ordering problem?

·
Super Moderator
8,961 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

Just scroll down on the page, there's a form with menus to choose the tea you want.
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Thanks for the info, Fadesworth! I can't remember which ones I got, but I will undoubtedly enjoy them when I receive them. The 15% off coupon was nice, too.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

Just scroll down on the page, there's a form with menus to choose the tea you want.
Yeah sorry Silva I should've mentioned that since it took me awhile to figure it out also.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Thankies For The Heads Up

Peace

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Thank you for this!! I got peppermint and 2 others with mint.... I love mint tea!!

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I got the Christmas and Roobios too! I already have the apple spiced and I've gotten the Christmas one before but I don't have any left. I also got the decaf chai. I also already have the pumpkin one but I'm not too fond of it.
How are the apple spiced and christmas teas?

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

How are the apple spiced and christmas teas?
I like them but I also really like apple cinnamon teas. The christmas ones are good too. I think that Twinings teas tend to all have very strong flavors. Which is great because they aren't like crappy weak teas that you can't even taste no matter how long you steep the bags.

·
Oryzatarian
1,359 Posts
Ooo! Lapsang Souchong (black tea) is a choice!
Smoke flavored tea

If you know a guy that loves bacon and hamhocks just let him smell it... then inform him that its vegan

·
Registered
807 Posts
That's awesome! Thanks for the link!

·
Super Moderator
8,961 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Yeah sorry Silva I should've mentioned that since it took me awhile to figure it out also.
I couldn't get over wanting to click on the catagories!
I got pure mint, apple spice chai, and chai organic fair trade.

I've ordered the organic rooibos from amazon before, and it is a stronger bag than the Davidsons I have on subscribe. Davidsons is so much cheaper (and very good) it's quite worth it!

Thank you!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.