Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
238,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://loveusnoteatus.com/RequestForm2.htm

Quote:
Request Form

Large quantity requests from organizations and groups are also welcome. Please just drop us a note using this form and we will reply very shortly.
Quote:
Please provide your full address including your country so that we can send your request to you.
Quote:
Car decals are about 25cm long and printed on vinyl. Stickers are about 20cm long. Both items are high quality and printed in full colour.
Quote:
Just a word of thanks to everyone all over the world for distributing and displaying these car decals and stickers we created promoting vegetarianism and animal rights.

With the different 'food' and 'non-food' animals pictured together, we are showing that eating a cow or a pig is no different or any less cruel than eating a dog or a cat.

Hopefully, a few more people will see this truth about meat eating, and realize the unimaginable suffering and death caused to innocent and helpless animals everywhere.

· Registered
238,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PF, don't order them if you aren't going to use them. That's just wasting their money and supplies. It could be used to send to someone who will use it to spread the veggie message. Don't waste.

· Registered
2,990 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover7249 View Post

PF, don't order them if you aren't going to use them. That's just wasting their money and supplies. It could be used to send to someone who will use it to spread the veggie message. Don't waste.
yeah i'll use them, but dont want to be all paranoid about where i stick it because ill know i have another to stick somewhere else!

· Registered
16,247 Posts
very nice email I got from them:

Quote:
Hi Randy

Thank you and nice to hear from you!

I will be happy to send a bunch of decals and stickers to you and your friends.

Kindly inform me when you have received the materials.

Thanks for helping to spread the message… : )

Best wishes

T Y Lee

· Registered
178 Posts
This is great, thanks for posting. I'm going to stick the smaller ones in books that I swap through my book exchange.

Quote:
Too bad that i cant put one on my car,because i live in Canada.
If you'd like, PM me your mailing info and I'll send you one of mine when I get them

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.