VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all<br><br><br><br>
There's this super sweet kitty a neighbor's taking care of. Fred [the cat] lives in the neighborhood behind me but his owners don't want him because he doesn't get along with their other cats. He fights with my friend's cat but is fine around dogs. My neighbor lets him sleep in her garage and feeds him but can't keep him because she has two other cats, too. She's trying to find him a home, now. Awe. I know it's really bad, but I kind of don't want her to find him a home because I love having him around. He's so amazing. I'll be sitting on the ground and he'll just plop down in my lap. We hang out before the bus comes, too. I <3 him so much but I'd never be able to keep him because, and I quote, "Nothing else that eats, poops, or breathes is allowed in this house."<br><br><br><br>
I just felt like posting this...

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
That's too bad that you can't take him. Hopefully the neighbors are successful at finding him a good home. Staying outdoors in a garage is not an ideal life for a cat.<br><br><br><br>
It's too bad people with cats aren't more adept at doing cat introductions, as there are very few cats who won't get along if introduced slowly* and properly. (And slowly in cat introductions means months)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't seen Fred since I put his collar back on (it fell off somehow in my yard). I hope he's okay. Today I'll try finding him...<br><br><br><br>
BTW, 3 more days! Merry Christmas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts