VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago, several people complained that they have no butts.
The rest of us only wish! Well, good news - I just read that one of the hottest new trends in cosmetic surgery is butt implants.

Please feel free to comment on this trend or cosmetic surgery in general.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I always thought transplants would be the way to go. "I'd like some of my thighs in my chest, and my excess butt tissue I'd like to donate to my boyfriend please. Also please see that Kate Moss is aware I'm giving all my belly flab to her!"

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Terrafae, what a great idea! When I read about the butt implants, I immediately thought that, in my case, they could just kind of "scoot" a portion of my hips over to round out my butt
, but I like the person-to-person transplant much better!!!
I'm sure that Kate Moss would be properly appreciative.

Freemouse, I guess having saline implants in your behind would sort of be like always having a nice comfy cushion on which to sit!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
"having a nice comfy cushion on which to sit!"

Dr meets recent butt implant patient with some bad news:

"I'm sorry but we made a grave error in your recent surgery. We inadvertantly put two whoopee cushions in there by mistake. Again we apologise for this"

hehhe ... that just came to mind and I thought it would be hilarious

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
haha. my bf has a wonderfully round bottom but if i tell him so he grumbles about me thinking he has a 'fat a$$' for a week. maybe he'd be willing to donate some.

though i wouldn't want him to

i know how you feel freemouse, i get "numb-bum" really easily, it's so unfair, especially since my bf seems to be comfortable anywhere he sits lol

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by dk_art

Dr meets recent butt implant patient with some bad news:

"I'm sorry but we made a grave error in your recent surgery. We inadvertantly put two whoopee cushions in there by mistake. Again we apologise for this"

hehhe ... that just came to mind and I thought it would be hilarious
dk.....lol. That poor chap would never be able to play sports again....."Hey, Smith. Nice touchdown" *pats guy on butt and makes whoopee cushion go off*...."Ewwww. What did you just do on my hand?"

Now, I'm not going to be able to see a rounded butt without thinking about whoopee cushions being there. The other girls will be drooling over some hot butt-babe, and I'll be laughing my head off and not able to explain why....

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
I'd want my butt to be hard and muscle-ly, I don't think the implants would do that. I guess I have hips to make up for the butt.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
""Hey, Smith. Nice touchdown" *pats guy on butt and makes whoopee cushion go off*"

What's with that football tradition of guys patting other guys on the butt ..whats with that (looks like I found another"whats with that" thread idea ...thanks
)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts