VeggieBoards banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Quote:
An engineering graduate has built a contraption to help remind him of campus life:
Next up: machines that will draw on your face in girly makeup when you pass out while drinking, machines that will trash your room in a drunken rage for you and my personal favourite: machines that will pants you by surprise while you're trying to get a date.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
The lengths to which people will go so they can do less.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hahaha... my boyfriend showed me that! I asked him why not put the fridge next to the sofa? Because that thing makes an awful noise if you're trying to watch tv..! He gave me a look as if to say i'd never understand.. lol!

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenfluff View Post

You get a beer shampoo!

This is pretty cool! Unfortunatley, all the beer I drink is in bottles so i don't think this would be a good idea for me to own!
T'would be disastrous if you didn't catch it.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
I think every baseball team in America should own one of these, then, using bottles, for spring training.

"FIVE broken bottles of beer? You're off the team!"

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

I think every baseball team in America should own one of these, then, using bottles, for spring training.

"FIVE broken bottles of beer? You're off the team!"
But....how are you gonna hit a bottle with a bat and have it not break?

And I won't stand by and condone that sort of violence against beer.

Alcohol abuse should be against the law.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylark View Post

The lengths to which people will go so they can do less.
Its not so much that, its more the sheer novelty of it. Id like to have one and I dont really drink beer

Quote:
Hahaha... my boyfriend showed me that! I asked him why not put the fridge next to the sofa?
lol, we've got one of those small ones near the sofa in our house, its so convenient when you're watching a movie that you cant put on pause while you run to the kitchen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.