VeggieBoards banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there vegan sushi lovers.<br><br><br><br>
I'm looking for ideas of vegan sushi recipes to put on my sushi web site : <a href="http://www.makemysushi.com" target="_blank">Make my sushi</a>.<br><br><br><br>
Does any one feel like helping me?<br><br>
tell me your favorite, roll.. even, the best roll you have ever eating, and be as specific as you can!<br><br><br><br>
so, you know any good sushi?

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
One time when I was making sushi, I randomly decided to try adding seiten (I cook my own). So I sliced it thin, browned it a little in a pan, and added it sometimes alone, sometimes with avocado and/or mushrooms. It was really good! Firm tofu is also great too, you want skinny, long strips with a little soy sauce on it.<br><br><br><br>
And, uh, your site doesn't look that vegan. You know fish and egg are not vegan, right?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Grilled portabello mushrooms, carrots, and red peppers with Chinese chili/garlic paste.<br><br><br><br>
Cucumber, sprouts, and green onion.<br><br><br><br>
Avocado<br><br><br><br>
Asparagus<br><br><br><br>
Zucchini

·
Registered
385 Posts
I love.. rice, avocado, red beets, green bean, mushroom, tofu, and carrots in mine. Sometimes just avocado is good with a nice sweet mustard.

·
Registered
203 Posts
i think the op wants to put a section on his website for vegan sushi....<br><br><br><br>
really dunno what is so hard about vegan sushi... take some veggies, put it in the roll, just do not add the meat... seems pretty simple to me but i guess this person decided to register and post once just to say 'these recipes came from real live vegans!' or somethin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"This person" was away from home for a few days, and wasn't able to post back. And the reason I asked for vegan recipes suggestions to put in my website is (brace yourselves here) because I want to put more vegan sushi recipes on my website.<br><br><br><br>
Seusomon - your ideas are fabulous!<br><br>
Is it possible you can send me a picture of one of those plates?<br><br><br><br>
Elena99 - My website (and me as well) is isn't vegan, I know, but it's speaking to vegan/ non vegan sushi lovers as one. I'm even thinking of making a guide for making tofu for sushi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts