VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there vegan sushi lovers.

I'm looking for ideas of vegan sushi recipes to put on my sushi web site : Make my sushi.

Does any one feel like helping me?

tell me your favorite, roll.. even, the best roll you have ever eating, and be as specific as you can!

so, you know any good sushi?

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
One time when I was making sushi, I randomly decided to try adding seiten (I cook my own). So I sliced it thin, browned it a little in a pan, and added it sometimes alone, sometimes with avocado and/or mushrooms. It was really good! Firm tofu is also great too, you want skinny, long strips with a little soy sauce on it.

And, uh, your site doesn't look that vegan. You know fish and egg are not vegan, right?

·
Registered
203 Posts
i think the op wants to put a section on his website for vegan sushi....

really dunno what is so hard about vegan sushi... take some veggies, put it in the roll, just do not add the meat... seems pretty simple to me but i guess this person decided to register and post once just to say 'these recipes came from real live vegans!' or somethin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"This person" was away from home for a few days, and wasn't able to post back. And the reason I asked for vegan recipes suggestions to put in my website is (brace yourselves here) because I want to put more vegan sushi recipes on my website.

Seusomon - your ideas are fabulous!

Is it possible you can send me a picture of one of those plates?

Elena99 - My website (and me as well) is isn't vegan, I know, but it's speaking to vegan/ non vegan sushi lovers as one. I'm even thinking of making a guide for making tofu for sushi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.