VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
I just got a Moon Cup today. I ordered it a while back and tried it out today. it'll take some getting used to, but so did tampons back in 7th grade.

Check out the "birds and bees, women's sexual health" thread for more opinions on the Keeper/Mooncup/Diva Cup.

XOXO

Beth

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
what's the difference between them all? is one easier to use than the others, or cheaper? anyone know?

·
Registered
811 Posts
All I know is that I love my keeper. It is the best thing I've purchased in a long, long time. It took me a couple of days to get used to handling it. I bleed a LOT and I had to learn to keep the cup straight up and down as I removed it or had gunk all over everything. But most probably won't have that issue.

I am amazed how much I do NOT have to empty it or mess with it. People always seem to worry about having to empty it away from the house, etc. I had that worry, too. However, even as much flow as I have, I only have to empty it once in the morning when I get up, and once in the evening before bed. On light days, I just do it once in the morning when I get up.

I love it, love it, love it.!!!!

(beat YOU Med....!
)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Did a quick check and it looks like the only difference between the 3 products (I did not compare prices, mind you) is that the Keeper is natural rubber, while the diva cup and moon cups are both silicone.

Looks to me like either option would work well. I would guess that the natural rubber might last longer, but for me, that's not an issue. If I had to purchase one of these every 6 months, I would do so gladly. If the Keeper lasts for 10+ years, as people have noted on the site, I will be amazed that they don't charge MORE!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I bought the MoonCup purely for obnoxious girly reasons. Its a soft pearly white color and cuter than the brown keeper.

I am SUCH a girl sometimes. (sorry to admit it, Im embarrassed). I felt I had to come clean on this one

XOXO

beth

p.s. also, Im not a huge fan of latex. condoms make me itchy sometimes...so that was a secondary consideration.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.