VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you please take a picture of it for me?

I have a HUGE problem swallowing pills, unless they are super tiny..so I would love to see the size of this multi-vitamin before I buy it.

Thank-you in advance!

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm in the UK, but I just checked the Veganessentials site and they are the exact same ones. I supppose it depends if you think 3/4" is tiny I guess.

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Heart View Post

I'm in the UK, but I just checked the Veganessentials site and they are the exact same ones. I supppose it depends if you think 3/4" is tiny I guess.
It is compared to some vitamin tablets

To the OP: You could look for a liquid or chewable multi... check chewables for gelatin though if that bothers you.

·
Registered
912 Posts
They're definitely not super tiny, but you could probably cut them in half (or in quarters). It's not that much different in size than most multivitamins I've taken in the past, and they're definitely SMALLER than some of the huge calcium pills I've taken (go with the chewable calcium - veganessentials has those, too). Still, they're not super-tiny like the baby aspirin I give my cat. If you can find a liquid, that's probably the best route for you, though.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ack, they really are big. :S

Thanks for the picture, mazikeen! I owe you.

I do have a multi-vitamin I take now (it was the only tiny pill one I could find that contained iron - I'm "borderline anemic" according to my doctor), but I just realized it contains gelatin. Ugh.

I will have to look into liquids and chewables. Once again, thanks everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts