·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shamelessly stolen from another board

1) What's your name?

2) What time do you wake up?

3) What's your favorite color?

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on?

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room?

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor?

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation?

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people?

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be?

10)Last film you saw at the cinema?

11) What do you have for breakfast?

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country?

14) Summer or winter?

15) Blue sky or star lit night?

16) Favorite flower?

17) Favorite sandwich filling?

18) What inspires you?

19) What color is your bathroom?

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often?

21) How many keys are on your key ring?

22) Favorite day of the week?

23) Can you juggle?

24) Where would you like to retire?

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do?

26) What did you do on your last birthday?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll have a go at it.

I'll go first...

What's your name? Deborah

2) What time do you wake up? In the summer about 7ish am

3) What's your favorite color?blues

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? Reliable cars for my guys, Foster sponsor for pets, Whale conservation, Travel

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor?Green Tea

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? Walking and 4-wheeling

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people?refusing to listen unless it is to hear you agree with them

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be?Elisabeth Elliot

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates of the Caribbean

11) What do you have for breakfast? tea and toast, sometimes oatmeal

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? eww, no

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? mountains

14) Summer or winter? I actually like fall, but since it is not a choice I'll go summer

15) Blue sky or star lit night? starlit night

16) Favorite flower? fuchsias

17) Favorite sandwich filling? tomatoes, mushrooms and avocados with whatever

18) What inspires you? overcomers-- like Lance Armstrong his first and 2nd year back, Elizabeth Elliot bring the gospel to the people who killed her husband,

19) What color is your bathroom? lavender

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? Kayak

20) How many keys are on your key ring? three-- there used to be just one, but I kept locking myself out of the house

21) Favorite day of the week? Thursday--Snohomish Farmers Market

22) Can you juggle? not oranges or balls

23) Where would you like to retire? The San Juan Islands off of Washington State

24) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? Long Distance Hiking

25) What did you do on your last birthday? I work at a school and make a big deal on their birthdays. For mine they threw a surprise potluck and got my husband (the prince) in on it. To my delight everything they made was "no flesh, no dairy or eggs. They decorated a room, the prince brought pizza and a huge vase of roses. Was I ever surprised!

·
Registered
36 Posts
1) What's your name? Depends whos yelling at me -- max or mac

2) What time do you wake up?-- 5ish am

3) What's your favorite color?-- blue

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on?-- house

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room?-- a scorpion

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor?-- none

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation?-- Motor cycle

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people?-- liers

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be?-- not famous but my dad

10)Last film you saw at the cinema?-- can't remember it's been years

11) What do you have for breakfast? -- don't eat breakfast

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? -- no

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? -- mountains

14) Summer or winter? -- winter

15) Blue sky or star lit night? -- night

16) Favorite flower? -- rose

17) Favorite sandwich filling? -- PB&J

18) What inspires you? -- a job well done

19) What color is your bathroom? -- white with wood paneling

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? -- bicycle

21) How many keys are on your key ring? -- 6

22) Favorite day of the week?-- Friday

23) Can you juggle? -- no

24) Where would you like to retire? MT or NM

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? -- What I'm doing now machinist

26) What did you do on your last birthday?-- kept my mouth shut

·
Registered
0 Posts
1) What's your name? Amanda

2) What time do you wake up? 8am, 7am if my boyfriend sleeps over and I have to get him up for work

3) What's your favorite color? purple

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? College, a nice car, a few charities, the best Christmas gifts ever, and I'd hopefully still have some to save.

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? someone throwing up

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? haven't had many... or any that I've liked

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? A nice car

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? The way that so many people aren't willing to READ. You give them clear instructions to do something, and they don't even pay attention and mess it all up. Maybe that's just high school and college students.

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Toby Keith

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? I don't even remember! That's how long ago it was.

11) What do you have for breakfast? tea or cranberry juice, oatmeal, fruit, sometimes toast

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? nope

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? country

14) Summer or winter? Neither!

15) Blue sky or star lit night? I love stars.

16) Favorite flower? yellow roses

17) Favorite sandwich filling? I don't know if I have a favorite

18) What inspires you? nature... my family... stories of true love

19) What color is your bathroom? white. We're renting, so it's not our choice.

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? Running shoes... I need to start jogging again

21) How many keys are on your key ring? let me count... 7. Some of them are work keys that don't actually belong to me, just borrowing

22) Favorite day of the week? Saturday

23) Can you juggle? my limit is 3 easy-to-catch objects, and even then I only last 10 or 20 seconds

24) Where would you like to retire? in a secluded house next to a lake.

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? Teach at a college

26) What did you do on your last birthday? yikes.. I slept in, because I only had afternoon classes... then I think I hung out with my family and boyfriend, probably went out to dinner.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
1) What's your name? It's Loki, but in real life, i adopt the pseudonym of "Craig"

2) What time do you wake up? Whenever I feel like it, at present!

3) What's your favorite color? Blue. No yello....

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? A house, a car, and a fender jazzmaster

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? A telephone

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? vanilla

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? Walk

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? Superficiality

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Natalie Portman

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? The matrix reloaded.

11) What do you have for breakfast? I seldom eat breakfast, but if it requires minimal cooking, it's game

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? yup.

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? mountains

14) Summer or winter? winter

15) Blue sky or star lit night? star lit night

16) Favorite flower? chrysanthemum

17) Favorite sandwich filling? sandwiches??? I seldom eat them, but hummus is good

18) What inspires you? The world around me

19) What color is your bathroom? Blue and white

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? Sport? When wa sthe last time i got off my arse to do sport. Ok - I played softball not that long ago.

21) How many keys are on your key ring? three

22) Favorite day of the week? friday

23) Can you juggle? no

24) Where would you like to retire? finland

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? luthiery (Or the art of making guitars) If that falls through, i think I'd make an excellent hitman. Or writing or journalism. that's be cool

26) What did you do on your last birthday? I can't remember. I drank so much beer that I was incapacitated for half the night and I couldn't remember the other half.

·
Registered
230 Posts
) What's your name? Courtney

2) What time do you wake up? 6am during the week, 9am on the weekends .. just in time for cartoons!

3) What's your favorite color? Probably blue.. but I love yellow and orange too

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? First of all, a college education for my bf and I, then a little house on a big property.

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? Creepy crawly bugs, or a tv stuck on BET.

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? Chocolate of course!

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? I love my p/up truck.. but Rollerblading is fun too.

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? Egoism.. stuck up people are so rude!

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? It's a toss up between Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates of the Carribbean.. mmm Orlando Bloom

11) What do you have for breakfast? A piece of fruit and a bottle of water.

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope.. I tried though!

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? Mountains definitely.. I was raised there and I wish I lived there now!

14) Summer or winter? Winter

15) Blue sky or star lit night? Star lit night

16) Favorite flower? Yellow Daffodils

17) Favorite sandwich filling? Peanut butter and Raspberry jam

18) What inspires you? Nature and animals

19) What color is your bathroom? White walls with dark blue and sparkly gold starry night decor

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? My beautiful snowboard *sniff*

21) How many keys are on your key ring? Only 6

22) Favorite day of the week? Fridays!

23) Can you juggle? Nope.. I'm not THAT coordinated

24) Where would you like to retire? Somewhere snowy and not in California.. maybe Canada. Ohh yeah! Somewhere in Canada w/ their own hockey team!!

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? I would have an animal rescue at my house.. just to stay home and take care of them and play with them all day would be lovely for me!

26) What did you do on your last birthday? I went out to dinner and a movie.. and the next day my bf took my shopping at the outlet malls! He knows I love shopping!

Ohh .. that's all? I could've answered these all day.. If I think of more then I'll post later.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
1) What's your name? Christi

2) What time do you wake up? Depends on where I'm sleeping. Usually 6:30ish unless someone else wakes me up earlier

3) What's your favorite color? Green

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? House, car, books, humane society, people I love

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? this really annoying guy I used to work with named Nick and/or a television playing nothing but "American Idol"

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? Raspberry

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? Prsche 911 turbo, cherry red with a whale tail (yeah, like that'll ever happen); VW Kharman Gia

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? stupidity

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Paul McCartney

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates of the Caribbean

11) What do you have for breakfast? All kinds of stuff--fruit, oatmeal, crackers, peanut butter sandwich, cereal

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? City near the beach

14) Summer or winter? Summer

15) Blue sky or star lit night? blue sky

16) Favorite flower? Tulip

17) Favorite sandwich filling? peanut butter, pickles, tomatoes, dijon mustard, and nutritional yeast

18) What inspires you? people I think suck doing being more succesful than me

19) What color is your bathroom? white/tan/beige

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? Um...haven't played a sport in ages, unless air hockey, pool, or darts count

21) How many keys are on your key ring? 7

22) Favorite day of the week? Alternates between Saturday and Sunday

23) Can you juggle? no

24) Where would you like to retire? San Diego

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? La-Z Boy tester

26) What did you do on your last birthday? Drank too many flaming drinks with umbrellas then sang Karaoke (going to be the same thing this year, only without the karaoke)

·
Registered
794 Posts
1) What's your name? Stephen

2) What time do you wake up? At the moment, I have to wake up obscenely early. 6-6.30 on weekdays
But at the weekend, I have a nice lie in.. until my parental units shout at me.

3) What's your favorite color? Purple

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? I think I'd spend an awful lot of time with a certain special person in America

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? A clown, or a randy bull. Or both. Gahh

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? Raspberry or Better Pecan (TM)

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? Canoe

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? Pretension.

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Most probably Frank Zappa, or Franz Fanon. But they're both dead. Oh well. I'll go for Nitin Sawhney, then.

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? I can't for the life of me remember.

11) What do you have for breakfast? Cereal (usually bran flakes) and a Wallaby bar. Mmmmmyes!

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No. This makes me not happy.

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? "Run tooooo theeeeee hilllllls", to quote Iron Maiden.

14) Summer or winter? Neither.

15) Blue sky or star lit night? Star lit

16) Favorite flower? I am rather fond of daffodils.

17) Favorite sandwich filling? Tofurky

18) What inspires you? Frank Zappa, Nitin Sawhney and countless others inspire my music.

19) What color is your bathroom? Beige :p

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? The toothbrush.

21) How many keys are on your key ring? One.

22) Favorite day of the week? Friday.

23) Can you juggle? No, but I can perform a damnfine jig.

24) Where would you like to retire? An aquarium.

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? I'd love to compose and perform music.

26) What did you do on your last birthday? Sod all.

·
Registered
0 Posts
1) What's your name? Francesca

2) What time do you wake up? Um, these days it varies.

3) What's your favorite color? Blue!

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? That's a good one. I would probably buy a nice home, then have a really, REALLY creepy butler, who's a vegetarian, but sneaks meat when no one's looking, and his only purpose is to scare off my guests, and serve them ice cream that his hair accidently-on-purpose fell on. His name would be James... Of course I'm kidding, I have no idea what I'd buy!

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? Um... A female lion? a creepy stalker?

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? Vanilla... I'm plain.

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? Trucks, I guess.

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? Uuuh, overly touchy feely?

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? So many people I'm curious about, and not to mention my celeb infautations... heh.
I don't really know.

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates of the Carribean.

11) What do you have for breakfast? I usually like eating fruit. My favorite breakfast consists of honeydew melon, strawberries, and a banana. Or waffles with strawberries mashed on top with a smidge of maple syrup!

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope.

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? All of the above. I can adapt easily

14) Summer or winter? Fall

16) Favorite flower? I really like orchids, and daffodils.

17) Favorite sandwich filling? PB & Strawberry Jam,

18) What inspires you? My Grandpa for his courage, and indestructable spirit, and Music

19) What color is your bathroom? If I had my own it would be blue. But alas... it's mauve. :-\\

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? Volleyball, basketball hoop

21) How many keys are on your key ring? I lost my keyring, and haven't found it for months. ;P

22) Favorite day of the week? Saturday. That's the say when I sit.

23) Can you juggle? with 2 items, haven't yet tried 3. I'll tackle that someday!!

24) Where would you like to retire? I'd like to stay here in the Southwest. Maybe Texas, or the beach... Probably just here!

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? Professional musician... doesn't change much from RL.

26) What did you do on your last birthday?Um... well, a coupole days before (as a b-day present) I went to see The Goo Goo Dolls. And I probably went out to eat on my B-day.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
1) What's your name? Christy

2) What time do you wake up? 5am weekdays, 7-8am weekends (if I'm lucky)

3) What's your favorite color? Black

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? House built to my specifications on a secluded lot, pay off debts, new car(s), new mack daddy computer, new mack daddy stereo, big screen TV (as mine has '1986' stamped on the back - I'll watch it until it blows up!)...I'd also quit my job (or at least go part time) and volunteer at the humane society.

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? A wasp, hornet, yellow jacket...any buzzing, stinging thing.

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? Vanilla fudge swirl

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? I've been really happy with my '99 Monte Carlo, but I'd love to have another '72 Cutlass or a '70 Camaro.

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? insincerity (the old Eddie Haskell thing)

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Josh Homme (from Queens of the Stone Age). I'd try not to drool.

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? 28 Days Later

11) What do you have for breakfast? Either a whole wheat bagel with PB&J, oatmeal, or cream of wheat with a banana. Always a banana.

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No.

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? Can't I do them all?

14) Summer or winter? Winter

16) Favorite flower? stargazer lily

17) Favorite sandwich filling? creamy PB and strawberry jam

18) What inspires you? People in top physical shape, people who overcome illnesses and/or injury

19) What color is your bathroom? gray, beige, off-white

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? My 10-speed bike with the dry-rotted tires. If only riding weren't so hard on the, uh, groin.

21) How many keys are on your key ring? 3

22) Favorite day of the week? Saturday

23) Can you juggle? No.

24) Where would you like to retire? I'd stay here (Atlanta, GA), but travel to the beach (gulf coast), California (San Francisco, San Diego, the mountains), New Orleans, Amsterdam, Austria, Spain, and probably Charleston, SC because I love it there.

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? shopping or surfing the internet (or both)

26) What did you do on your last birthday? Hmmm. Had a massage, cleaned house, bathed the dog. Missleigh took me to lunch the next day, though, and my husband bought me 6 hour long massages.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
1) What's your name? Leigh

2) What time do you wake up? 5:30 am

3) What's your favorite color? purple

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? I would creat a chain of vegetarian supermarkets.

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? someone vomiting

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? Soy Dream chocolate swirl

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? I love my car, it's a honda civic

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? arrogance

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Tori Amos

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? Capturing The Friedmans

11) What do you have for breakfast? a tofurkey sammich

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? almost!

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? mountains, please.

14) Summer or winter? Fall

15) Blue sky or star lit night? Night

16) Favorite flower? sunflower, or tulip, or daisy, or roses...

17) Favorite sandwich filling? avocado

18) What inspires you? the everyday

19) What color is your bathroom? white, lavender, silver

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? my feet

21) How many keys are on your key ring? I think 4

22) Favorite day of the week? Sunday

23) Can you juggle? only two (fake juggling)

24) Where would you like to retire? I'm not sure yet

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? help people in some way, I'm not sure how

26) What did you do on your last birthday I took the day off to hang out with Christy13. We had lunch and shopped.

·
Registered
892 Posts
1) What's your name? melissa

2) What time do you wake up? around 8:00, unless I have to go to work and that's at 6:00.

3) What's your favorite color? yellow

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on?I'd pay off all my bills, buy a neat house in the woods, by the water and I would probably help some other people out.

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? i'm afraid of bears...real bad

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor?chocolate supreme tofutti

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? bike

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? trying to be something that you're not

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Adam Sandler

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? Finding Nemo

11) What do you have for breakfast? smoothies and peanut butter sandwhiches

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? no

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? beach

14) Summer or winter? summer

15) Blue sky or star lit night? night

16) Favorite flower? yellow tulips

17) Favorite sandwich filling? my mexican hummus with garbanzos, black beans and cilantro

18) What inspires you? my dad

19) What color is your bathroom? Deep blue and gold...celestial

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? I have tons of baseball stuff anduse it all the time. Last time I played soccer was about a year ago, so I guess it would be that

21) How many keys are on your key ring? 8 (one of them is the football field key to the high school I work at...it'll come inhandy some day.)

23) Can you juggle? no

24) Where would you like to retire? someplace with water

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? I wanna be one of those people that arrests people for inhumane treatment of animals..like the animal police

26) What did you do on your last birthday? I was sick with bronchitis and couldn't go outside because the cold air flared up my asthma. I had dinner at my parents house. Fun, but not what I would have chosen for fun.

·
Registered
0 Posts
1) What's your name? Nicole

2) What time do you wake up? 7:30 ish

3) What's your favorite color? Green

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? Pay off my student loan debts, not working while I'm in school & a house of my very own. Take that landlord.

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? Bill Fryer, George Bush or John Ashcroft. I'd have to go WWF if they started pontificating.

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? Wholesoy frozen soygurt Chocolate Hazelnut.

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? My Honda Accord. Sigh . . . it's love!

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? lack of intent in actions. But I'm working on that whole despising thing--I don't really want to despise anyone for any reason.

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Ram Dass. On a superficial day, Nicolas Cage.

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? Finding Nemo.

11) What do you have for breakfast? I prefer having a mango, a couple of bananas & some berries. Lately though, it's been a couple pieces of sprouted wheat toast due to lack of time.

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? Country.

14) Summer or winter? Winter.

15) Blue sky or star lit night? Starlit night.

16) Favorite flower? Tulips & hydrangeas.

17) Favorite sandwich filling? hummus, tomato, & a spicy green

18) What inspires you? Nature, human capacity for compassion

19) What color is your bathroom? White.

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? My swimming suit. No, I don't go in the buff, I just wish I swam more!

21) How many keys are on your key ring? 6.

22) Favorite day of the week? Sunday. Close tie with Saturday.

23) Can you juggle? Only my schedule.

24) Where would you like to retire? If I had the money, I'd stay in the bay area. My dream is to live on major acreage with a nice size old house, probably in the midwest.

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? Daydreaming, traveling, cooking and thinking.

26) What did you do on your last birthday? It was so unexciting, I can't even remember . . .

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
1) What's your name? Sarah-Jane

2) What time do you wake up? Weekdays 8:00, Sat 6:00

3) What's your favorite color? Silver

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? I'd pay off my student loans, buy a big plot of land and start my very own primate sanctuary

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? people

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? raspberry

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? walking

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? general bitchiness

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Jane Goodall

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? LoTR: The Two Towers

11) What do you have for breakfast? 2 pieces of toast

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? nope

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? Mountains

14) Summer or winter? I hate both of those seasons! I prefer fall

16) Favorite flower? forget-me-not

17) Favorite sandwich filling? cucumbers

18) What inspires you? animals

19) What color is your bathroom? plain old white woo woo!

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? treadmill

21) How many keys are on your key ring? 5

22) Favorite day of the week? friday

23) Can you juggle? not very well

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? playing with animals all day (healthy animals) or writing

26) What did you do on your last birthday? I don't remember, probably just slept

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
1) What's your name?

Katherine

11 am

purple

Fixing my laptop, paying for my college education, save the rest for after college.

something stinky

Better Pecan

Walking is best.

Bigotry.

David Bowie.

"How to Deal"

hummus sandwich.

I sure can.

Beach, city.

14) Summer or winter?

Summer.

Starlit night.

16) Favorite flower?

Yellow roses.

hummus.

18) What inspires you?

Knowing that life won't always suck.

White.

Exercise bike.

Friday.

23) Can you juggle?

Nyet.

Far away from where I currently live.

Think deep thoughts.

Hung out with 2 close friends, played DDR, partied like it was 2002 (my birthday is New Year's Eve).

·
Registered
701 Posts
1) What's your name? Alli

2) What time do you wake up? on most days, 6:30 or 7 am

3) What's your favorite color? orange

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? pay off debt, take a nice long vacation, buy a new car, and invest the rest

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? any animal in attack mode

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? vanilla

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? my husband's BMW motorcycle is fun

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? lack of commitment or responsibility (to a job, to oneself, to a friend, etc)

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? I'm never good at those questions... maybe Phillip Seymour Hoffman

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? Matrix 2

11) What do you have for breakfast? lots of different things, usually cereal or whole wheat toast w/peanut butter

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? no

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? depends on my mood, but I'm mostly a city girl (and the beach on the weekends)

14) Summer or winter? summer

16) Favorite flower? daffodils or hydrangea

17) Favorite sandwich filling? avocado

18) What inspires you? people helping people

19) What color is your bathroom? one is black & white, the other is earth tones with splashes of orange

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? balance ball

21) How many keys are on your key ring? 5 or 6

23) Can you juggle? a little

24) Where would you like to retire? maybe Key West... it's a laid-back island and just a quick plane ride away

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? Nothing. I'd do absolutely nothing.
(the movie Office Space)

26) What did you do on your last birthday? went to Las Vegas for 4 days

·
Registered
682 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kamila

Shamelessly stolen from another board

1) What's your name?Jon

2) What time do you wake up?When I feel like it, somewhere between 6 and 9am .

3) What's your favorite color? Pass

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? Pay off remaining debts. Buy house/apartment and car. Buy solar panels ans wind things to power home.

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? With? Somone I didn't like, death, (bad) smelly things or $2 million noone would miss.

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? Pass

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? Bus (but really car).

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? Stupidity

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Alive? Peter Hammill. Dead? Not a nice idea.

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? LOTR

11) What do you have for breakfast? OJ/AJ, coffeee and brezen.

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? no.

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? Too vague!! To live? City near the rest.

14) Summer or winter? Both

15) Blue sky or star lit night? Both

16) Favorite flower? Ones that look good on a balcony

17) Favorite sandwich filling? hummus/basil/tomato/fresh ground pepper/corriander

18) What inspires you?No idea

19) What color is your bathroom?Colour the landlord decorated it - white

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? None

21) How many keys are on your key ring? 10 ish

22) Favorite day of the week? whateverday it is today

23) Can you juggle?only pocket juggling

24) Where would you like to retire? here

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do?what I do now, or less, for more.

26) What did you do on your last birthday?Very little.

·
Registered
507 Posts
1) What's your name? Anna

2) What time do you wake up? Noon during summer, and about 6am during school time.

3) What's your favorite color? Blue-green.

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on? Food
No, actually I'd give half of it to charity (animal related AND human related), give some to friends that need it and use some for the rest of my education. If there's anything left, I'd use it for an appartment.

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room? A big fat hairy spider. *shudders*

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor? Vanilla.

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation? Walking (barefoot) otherwise I like bicicles and trains.

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people? Ignorance and superiority complex's.

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be? Does Herbie count?

10)Last film you saw at the cinema? If only I could remember the name.

11) What do you have for breakfast? Whatever I feel like, usually fruit though.

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country? Beach if it's a warm area.

14) Summer or winter? Spring

15) Blue sky or star lit night? Star lit night.

16) Favorite flower? Any.

17) Favorite sandwich filling? Nut butters.

18) What inspires you? Uhm, ... I'd have to think about that one.

19) What color is your bathroom? Light blue and green.

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often? My badminton racket, I can't find it.

21) How many keys are on your key ring? 3 or 4.

22) Favorite day of the week? Right now any, usually Thursday and Friday.

23) Can you juggle? Yes, but not very well.

24) Where would you like to retire? In a tiny house in a small coastal town.

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do? Pet kitties
No, actually having crazy ideas should be paid.

26) What did you do on your last birthday? Absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
0 Posts
1) What's your name?Danny

2) What time do you wake up?School days it's 10 to 7... Weekends my parents wake me at 11am, and holidays its about 11 - 1

3) What's your favorite color?Orange!

4) If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on?I'd donate at least half of it to world vision, and then I'd buy some shoes, and some pet sheep, and a shed for them when it gets cold, and a paddock near me with a stream in it for them to live... And I could live in their shed with them! YAY

5) What would you hate to be left alone with in a room?Something I could make a mess with... Or butterflies or birds....

6) Favorite "soy ice cream" flavor?Well I've only tried Vanilla and thats good

7) Favorite vehicle or mode of transportation?Bus or walking, Gr.. I dont want my liecence.. but my parents are making me..

8) What is a characteristic that you despise in people?Clingyness, and also people that follow you.... And annoyingness

9) If you could have lunch with any famous person who would it be?Um, Maybe Danny Kass.. But I'm sure there'd be some one more interesting, although he is my favourite snowboarder.. and famous person.. he doesn't seem like he'd hold a good conversation......

10)Last film you saw at the cinema?Charlies angels 2,.... It was dumb

11) What do you have for breakfast?Hrm, i like change.. So either cereal, a banana + soymilk smoothie, or jam on toast

12) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?Nope

13) Beach, mountains, city, or country?Ok I'll choose two, Mountains and country

14) Summer or winter?Autumn... Winter

15) Blue sky or star lit night?Stars

16) Favorite flower?Gerbras

17) Favorite sandwich filling?Scrambled egg.. (which I don't have anymore... The other day my friend was asking me what my favourite foods were.. They were all meat ones so he laughed at me
)

18) What inspires you?Music, and the actions of others

19) What color is your bathroom?Cream

20) Sports equipment that you wish you used more often?Basketball + hoop.. I think I'm going to get kicked out of the team.. I've been too busy for the practises.. and also Im busy this friday.. which is when the game is.. oops..

21) How many keys are on your key ring?3, my locker key, my old locker key and my house key.. geez its amazing how many times I try unlock my locker with my old key.. maybe I should just take it off... I sort of have started collecting keys... They are so interesting.. I love thinking about what they could have opened..

22) Favorite day of the week?Saturday

23) Can you juggle?

Sort of..

24) Where would you like to retire? On a lifestyle farm on the way to the west coast... In a little nowhere place..

25) If you could make a living from it what would you like to do?Hrm.. I dont really know.. I want to do something with a lot of travel, and where you dont have to sit an office.. I have a really bad lack of concentration.. I couldn't hack it!!!

26) What did you do on your last birthday?Hrm... It was almost a year ago.. Oh!! I went to my favourite mexican resturant.. I want to go there again this year.. but Im not sure if they have any vegan options....

Danny

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
1) What's your name?

Stacey

At the moment, 7am. That's when the builders across the road start. Normally, 8am-ish.

Purple baby!

Build the perfect house with lots of environmentally friendly features on masses of beautiful land. Start up my animal rescue. Invest a lot. Pay off debts.

Funnelweb spider.

Have only tried one, wasn't that great. If there was some here, it would be choc-mint as that was my favourite before.

Walking or motorbike.

Intolerance
and hypocrisy.

I don't go for famous people. It would be someone only temporarily famous. I'm celebrity shy. Probably someone from Big Brother.

Charlie's Angels 2.

Leftovers usually. Or noodles, or organic wheat free spaghetti on toast.

Nope.

Mountains, country.

14) Summer or winter?

Winter (bear in mind I'm talking Brisbane winters).

Both. The only sky I hate is the depressing flat white of those boring overcast days...

16) Favorite flower?

Any purple orchid, lillies, tulips (in that order).

Roasted red capsicum (peppers), tomato, spinach, asparagus, red onion.

18) What inspires you?

Nature. People who be themselves and don't care what others think. People who make a positive difference.

White tiles (renting) with blue decor.

Mountain bike.

The one I use all the time, 2. The other one, about 70. LOL

Saturday.

23) Can you juggle?

No.

On above mentioned property purchased with winnings.

Animal rescue. As it is, I'll be doing it but not making a living from it.

Jake took me to my favourite restaurant, which I thought had closed down, but had actually just moved.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts