VeggieBoards banner
801 - 820 of 832 Posts

·
American Made, Rebel Born
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #806 ·
Hello dead thread. I am currently sitting in this 900$ non bean bean bag. Drinking whiskey out of the bottle and chanting Atlanta delenda est delenda est. I will crush them. My boyfriend is not here so I don't have to listen to him gnash his teeth over it. There is thunder. The football gods are listening to my rage. And I'm only down by 4.

LSU nearly lost to Wisconsin last week. Young blood everywhere. The problem with being the number one NFL birther in the country. I am constantly replacing. But always with amazing talent. Because they all want to go to the NFL. As I live in Georgia I have to pay attention to UGA sometimes. The slaughter of Clemson by UGA was almost unseemly. Then I remembered how Dabo beat me by one point last year and I don't care anymore. Some of the scores in the league are terrible right now. Hello Bills, you're still a team? I met a man from Chicago last night and we spit the dozens. I told him I'd win today, and he'd lose, and I'd crush everyone to go 10-0 if I win this game today. He scoffed. He's losing to the Bills right now and I am just now in front of Atlanta again.

The whiskey is smooth and I cut my finger hanging art.

ATLANTA DELENDA EST.

·
Not such a Beginner ;)
8,394 Posts
Hello dead thread. I am currently sitting in this 900$ non bean bean bag. Drinking whiskey out of the bottle and chanting Atlanta delenda est delenda est. I will crush them. My boyfriend is not here so I don't have to listen to him gnash his teeth over it. There is thunder. The football gods are listening to my rage. And I'm only down by 4.

LSU nearly lost to Wisconsin last week. Young blood everywhere. The problem with being the number one NFL birther in the country. I am constantly replacing. But always with amazing talent. Because they all want to go to the NFL. As I live in Georgia I have to pay attention to UGA sometimes. The slaughter of Clemson by UGA was almost unseemly. Then I remembered how Dabo beat me by one point last year and I don't care anymore. Some of the scores in the league are terrible right now. Hello Bills, you're still a team? I met a man from Chicago last night and we spit the dozens. I told him I'd win today, and he'd lose, and I'd crush everyone to go 10-0 if I win this game today. He scoffed. He's losing to the Bills right now and I am just now in front of Atlanta again.

The whiskey is smooth and I cut my finger hanging art.

ATLANTA DELENDA EST.
Well kenickie, Saints up by 3 with 1:20 left! Looks like atlanta just might be destroyed. :)

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
My schools are both off to 2-0 starts, though Georgia Tech looked like crap doing it. Games against Wofford and Tulane shouldn't be even remotely close. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we ended up getting rid of our coach at the end of the season. Too many seasons in a row of just barely having winning records, and it looks like we'll be lucky to even manage that this year.

Florida State looks good, but not great. Last year, we dominated everyone. This year, we're winning, but not in quite so dominating a manner. We lost a few starters to the NFL, but I didn't think it would make as big a difference as it has, given the talent coming in to replace them. But we're still serious contenders to go undefeated and make the new playoffs. Beating an Oklahoma State team that looked better than anyone gave them credit for was a good start. Our next game is at home against Clemson, which could be tough, but we've got a week off to prep for it, which should help.

I had fun watching the Big Ten fall apart on Saturday. Living in B1G territory these days, them and Notre Dame are mostly what you hear about around here, so seeing Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, and Northwestern all lose non-conference games was fun. I didn't really pay much attention to the rest of the Big Ten - I just noticed those because they were the three high profile games, along with the one game played within 3 miles of my home.

--Fromper
:juggle:

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
So Georgia Tech won our third game, against a pretty good Georgia Southern team that I honestly thought could beat us. So 3-0 start, but with some tough games coming up. This Saturday is @ Virginia Tech, so that could go badly.

My Florida State team has our big game against Clemson this Saturday, and because our quarterback is an immature jackass, he's been suspended for the 1st half. I agree with the decision to suspend him, but I really hope it doesn't cost us this big game. Losing this one could cost us the chances to repeat as ACC and national champions. That would suck. Hopefully, our backup QB is good.

--Fromper

·
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #814 ·
My Florida State team has our big game against Clemson this Saturday, and because our quarterback is an immature jackass, he's been suspended for the 1st half. I agree with the decision to suspend him, but I really hope it doesn't cost us this big game. Losing this one could cost us the chances to repeat as ACC and national champions. That would suck. Hopefully, our backup QB is good.

--Fromper
He's just copying some dumb meme. Doesn't anyone at FSU cruise reddit? Or just the general internet? Boys are dumb. My teams are wobbly and ****. The SEC refs are a mess and ****. Three different SEC coaches have sent in film to the SEC over bad rulings. Everything is just **** and it's cold already here. **** is ****.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Well, my Georgia Tech team is surprising me. We just barely beat Virginia Tech last week, though looked like crap doing it. So off to a 4-0 start, but not looking like a very good team doing it. This may actually end up being a pretty good season for us, but that just means 8 or 9 wins, not ACC Championship or anything.

And Florida State dodged a bullet against Clemson with our Heisman winning QB sitting on the sideline, and his backup not looking so hot. Two major defensive players getting injured didn't help. Edwards will still be out this week against NC State, which won't help. That doesn't sound like a tough game, but it's on the road, and NC State is currently 4-0 and did beat us the last two times we traveled to their home stadium. So it might require some actual skill, though we should be heavily favored.

So my teams are a combined 7-0 right now. I can't complain too badly.

--Fromper

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Sorry I missed watching the FSU at NC State game last weekend. Sounds like it was an exciting game, and my team won. So my teams are now a combined 8-0 (both 4-0).

Florida State has an easy one at home against Wake Forest this week, then another easy game on the road at Syracuse next week, before the real challenge when Notre Dame comes to Tallahassee.

Georgia Tech has to play Miami this week, which should be tough for us. They've beaten us 5 years in a row, despite not being that great lately. Both teams are pretty mediocre.

Lots of other good games to watch this week, too. This will definitely be a good week to spend all day Saturday on the couch in front of ESPN.

--Fromper

·
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #817 ·
Winston's best option is probably just to drop out. Legally, anyway.

http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/10/11/jameis-winston-florida-state-disciplinary-hearing

I'm not old enough to remember Spurrier Shoes Era but eh. Gross. Reinforces the negative ideas people have about Florida when you've got cops covering up some low country low class **** like drive by bb gun shootouts - stolen crab legs and **** her right in her pussy not withstanding.

Night of the Long Knives has turned into a weekend of Long Knives. Last weekend was insane - blood everywhere, warm and wet. Georgia shut out Mizzou (suck on that SCAR!) and I'm wearing my Arkansas shirt because my three favorite teams are LSU, Arkansas, and who ever is playing Alabama, and that person today is Arkansas.

It's been so long since Mississippi had something to crow about that they've forgotten how to be rich. Stark Vegas and cow bells over Sandstorm which basically is hell on earth to me. But go Mississippi. You've still got more going for you than those Chinese people who buy like a bunch of Oldsmobiles and name their children Olympics.

·
Not such a Beginner ;)
8,394 Posts
Sorry I missed watching the FSU at NC State game last weekend. Sounds like it was an exciting game, and my team won. So my teams are now a combined 8-0 (both 4-0).

Florida State has an easy one at home against Wake Forest this week, then another easy game on the road at Syracuse next week, before the real challenge when Notre Dame comes to Tallahassee.

Georgia Tech has to play Miami this week, which should be tough for us. They've beaten us 5 years in a row, despite not being that great lately. Both teams are pretty mediocre.

Lots of other good games to watch this week, too. This will definitely be a good week to spend all day Saturday on the couch in front of ESPN.

--Fromper
Would you please start rooting for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Thankyouverymuch.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Winston's best option might be to drop out if he's guilty, but if he's innocent, he's better off just letting the investigation run its course. From everything I've heard about that messed up situation, there's apparently pictures and eyewitness testimony that it wasn't rape, which is why the DA with a reputation for going after FSU players even when they're obviously innocent didn't bother pressing charges.

Anyway, my teams are a combined 11-1 now. Georgia Tech surprised me with a good run by winning against Virginia Tech and Miami, but then lost to Duke. In past years, that could have been surprising, but Duke's actually one of the best in the ACC Coastal Division these days, which just proves that the Coastal is the weak half of a mediocre conference.

FSU hosts Notre Dame next Saturday, which should be a good game, assuming Winston's still there playing. Both teams are undefeated, but haven't looked that great, so it's probably an even matchup. If FSU wins that one, the rest of the schedule is easier than what they've faced so far, so they're pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot. If ND wins, they still have a couple of games left that they could lose.

The Mississippi teams really have looked dominating this year. I'm looking forward to seeing them play each other. Winner's pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot.

--Fromper

·
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #820 ·
Football is over for me unless I want to die drunk like a Russian or something. I can't take it. To win the NFC South one only needs 8 wins. Who the hell is going to have 8 wins. Not me. Not Atlanta. Not Carolina. Not Tampa Bay. **** everything. LSU is not any better. Georgia is going to stumble into Atlanta and be slaughtered by Mississippi State. I hate everything.

801 - 820 of 832 Posts