VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been known to eat some WEIRD things! It's always fun to know what other people eat that may or may not be good to me!

- I like mixing kool-aid with some sugar, no water, and dipping pickle chips in it.

- Popsicles (I typicially eat cherry, or cherry-pineapple) with Baby Lucas, a mexican powder "candy", made of chili powder, sugar, etc.

- Everyone thinks this is weird, but loves it when they try it. I always put pepper, LOTS of pepper in my ketchup when I eat fries. BBQ sauce is also good with almost everything!

- Ritz Crackers with chocolate

- Salt on fruits (watermelon, oranges, lemons)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
corn with ketchup and mustard (try it!)

wateremlon kind of tastes good with a bit of mustard (but I don't eat that, I jsut tried it once)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
salt on apple...

or a salad with apple, grated carrot, saltanas/raison and beetroot with a dash of vinegar/and or soy sauce for a salty hit...

bizarre but amazing...

chuck in some sunflower seeds too...

or rice syrup for a sweet version (without the vinegar or soy!!)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everyone I know puts lots of pepper in ketchup, it's great with fries. A dash of tabasco also works
So I don't think that's really weird. But everything else you guys eat sounds really odd!

I don't think I eat anything weird nowadays. Are baked beans on a pizza weird? I guess not. But as a kid I used to eat the weirdest thing: uncooked macaroni soaked in sourmilk!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Toasted everything bagel with flax oil poured on and nutritional yeast piled on. YUM.

Raw turnip with salt sprinkled on it.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
This is pretty mainstream, but when I brought an apple to work and topped it with cheese, my co-workers were kind of disturbed.

That and my family is pretty grossed out by tofu, veggie burgers and soy milk.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Chocoloate Fudge topped with crushed garlic. Unbelievable!!

I tried that natto miso stuff and I loved it too!!!

the ketchup with black pepper thing is an old one for me. I also LOVE mayonnaise with lots of black pepper for my fries!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Mustard. Anykind. strait up. w/ a spoon or out of those packets in the cafeteria. I try to keep it my little secret but the few people that do see me doing it think its icky. Poor lost souls.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
You disgusting freaks are making my stomach churn.

I love natto. My girlfriend tried some of my natto sushi and literally almost puked.

I eat lots of seaweed.

Spoonfulls of ketchup straight up (BBQ sauce too, mmmm).

Tofurkey.

·
Registered
828 Posts
chocolate and garlic?? That has to be the worst combo, although I love both separately.

I don't eat nearly as wierdly, although most people think that I'm wierd for liking tofu, squash, sweet potatoes, and eggplant.

I used to eat fresh jalepeno and cheese sandwiches in elementary school, and I like my perogies with seasoning salt and strawberry yogurt.

BBQ sauce mixed with mustard is awesome on fries. I always drench my fries in vinegar, until the vinegar is literally dripping off every fry.

I have a friend who likes to chug pickle juice. sick man, sick...

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
very salty stuff, like bullion cubes.

butterscotch candy with pineapple and coffee

and (please don't hate me!) kraft powdered cheddar on popcorn (don't eat this so much anymore now that I eat less cheese)

I used to drink buttermilk. My family has a thing for it.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
stinky sandwich (pickles, iceburg lettuce and sourkraut)

lettuce sandwich (toast with lettuce in between)

I also love ktchup and or mustard straight up. One night when I had ketchup and mustard on my corn, I took the bottles with me in my room. I sucked the bottles. I am discusting. For shame. lol.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I used to get in trouble all the time as a kid for drinking olive juice from the jar. Now it's not so much what I eat as when I eat it. Seeing as I'm not too keen on breakfast foods, I tend to eat typical supper type items for breakfast, such as pasta and the like. For some reason it grosses people out when I do that.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts