VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...952.1380233093

OK, on my Facebook, for a while I've been taking pictures of food and drink I have either made or "found" since quitting meat. Whilst some of the dishes are ok, some have surprised even myself.

All dishes are completely meat-free.

Please have a looksee, and if you're so inclined comment or ask questions.

Additionally, add me on Facebook, if you like. I don't bite. Much.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Those pics look really good!
Yeah... I can't help but take pics of my food, too sometimes. I'm actually embarrassed about them most of the time, so I only share with close people.

I added you (I'm Candice). If you play any of the games, I'll neighbor you on some, but I'm not too active on the games right now.

·
Registered
324 Posts
As an omni, I was a very good cook. Learning to prepare healthy, enticing vegan meals has been fun, but also a challenge. I find that seeing photos of other people's food gives me some great ideas for meals, and sharing photos of my own food keeps me motivated to prepare an appealing meal. It also makes it very apparent when I'm not getting enough variety. I think it's a great tool!

BTW... your seared potatoes with sesame seeds, coriander and cumin look delicious. I do believe I'll be trying those myself!

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I'm logged in, but it's not going to your page?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photojess View Post

I'm logged in, but it's not going to your page?
Not sure why that is happening. I've left it "open" or whatever so everyone can see or view it. ??? Bizarre. Maybe add on on there if you like?

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
can you PM me your FB name, so I can search for you? I even logged out and it says it's unavailable....sorry....but I'd like to see the food!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts