Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I had homemade cereal with these ingrediants:<br><br>
-wheat bran<br><br>
-sunflower seeds<br><br>
-fresh apricots<br><br>
-raisins<br><br>
-rolled oats<br><br>
-West Soy soy milk in non-fat plain<br><br><br><br>
I had some mild discomfort and was burping a foul taste up sort of like burnt rotten almonds. It went away after 48 hours.<br><br><br><br>
Then I had the same thing to eat a few nights ago and ever since then I been in hell. I cannot stay off my knees in front of the toilet or on the toilet. I vomit and get sick in my sleep (my sheets are a mess and my house has a foul smell), I am tired, have that same foul taste. Tonight I am really worn out but I have avoided the toilet.<br><br><br><br>
My question is what could this be? I bought the food on two seperate occasions. I have heard of food allergies giving this reaction. I eat wheat flour based cookies, soy burgers, sunflower seeds and, raisins with no problems.<br><br><br><br>
The thing I was asking my mother about and maybe I am off is it could be the soy milk. My diet is very simple. I eat organic, I don't eat highly proccsessed foods, nothing that says 'natural/artificial' flavors or has many perservitives. The soy milk is not really in that keeping. Could this be it?<br><br><br><br>
What does this sound like? Would the flu come back 2 weeks later on the same day?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Fresh apricots: might have a pollutan, or were they organic?<br><br>
Test, if you get the same feeling, if you the ingridients without the others, take only one per day. Maybe it´s some kind of intolerance.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Great, they just taste better ...<br><br>
Try an ingredient each day and see what happens.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One thing that I think it could be is dried apricots. Even though it is just apricots I get cramps eating them. I had some that day...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts