VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Chokoloskee Island, just outside Everglades City, in the southwest corner.
Mosquitos are out here! Moving soon, thank goodness, but I'll be back someday.

-------Trav-----

·
Registered
278 Posts
muppetcow~ Are you getting some financial compensation for your great advertising abilities? (Telling all about the veg gathering.)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
No, Veganchick, I'm not getting any $$. LOL. But, my motives are purely selfish, I must admit. I really want people to come to this thing! I only know a couple of vegetarians in real life and no vegans, so I'm itching to know some.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Anyone here from the Palm Beach County area? I'm hoping to move to Boca or Delray within the next few months. Anything you could tell me about the area would be groovy!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I really hope God will become vegan. Then she would take more sympathy on me and find me a Miami vegan friend. :}~

If you are a South Florida veg-head, or know one, that is 21 years of age or younger don't hesitate to email me.

I'll pay you!

Well, no, I won't. But, if you care to speak with this intelligent, often vibrant veg who is sure to keep a very good conversation email me!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'm here in Jacksonville. This town is not very vege friendly. By the way LuthienAmandil, I use to travel to Delray for work, it is very slow paced and quiet and mainly a reitrement community. Check out the cheesecake factory while you're there for dinner. Lots of luck!;D

·
Registered
93 Posts
808veggie-

I live in Panama City, but will be visiting Jacksonville in a few weeks to see a friend. Any recommendations of places to eat or shop?

thanks!

·
Registered
637 Posts
shedonteatmeat - The Hovan Mediterranean Gourmet has great falafel! I don't know of any veg*n restraunts here, though.

As far as shopping, you might want to check out the Jacksonville Landing, and the Regency and Orange Park mall.

Hope you have a nice time!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks grain_girl!

I'll definetly check it out!! I've never tried falafel and really want to! No restaurants sell it around here... and I haven't gotten around to making it myself yet. lol.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I have lived in Tampa all my life. I probly could not live in a place that has very harsh winters, but I would appreciate a good public transportation system.

1 - 20 of 291 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.