VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just played EverQuest for four hours. O.O<br><br><br><br>
I don't think I've ever spent as much time playing a game. Please tell me I'm not the only person around here who has discovered the amazing crack-rock like qualities of this game? ^^;;

·
Registered
0 Posts
I LOVE Everquest! My BF got me hooked on it over two years ago and I go through withdrawls when I can't play.<br><br><br><br>
I'm such a tradeskills whore! I have 250 jewelcraft, 189 pottery, 201 baking, 200 fishing and over 100 on all the other skills. My BF is working on 250 tailoring, so we're investing our money into his first.<br><br>
I'm on Tunare<br><br><br><br>
Fuznik Talesney, 54 enc w/ snake<br><br>
Rayza Razberry, twinkie 38 pally<br><br>
Kittenz Katnapper, cutesypoo 30 cleric<br><br>
Wyggles, anti-twinkie, non-PL 19 bst w/ 100pp in the bank, all her spells AND armor (just to prove it can be done)<br><br>
Mayy Rokks, 21 fashion bard<br><br>
Tesska, 18 CT worshipping shaman, who plans to smite all unbelievers<br><br>
Aprylshowers Mayyflowers, 29 druidress who runs errands all the time<br><br>
Tulyp, the baby rogue.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just started playing a few days ago, so I only have two characters going right now...<br><br><br><br>
Kessira, a level 8 elf ranger, and Sekhiryah, a level 2 dark elf shadownight.<br><br><br><br>
I don't like playing Sekhiryah as much, because the dark city I'm in, Neriak, is a little confusing and I'm having trouble finding my way around, hehe. I've shelved her for now, until I get a little better at the game.<br><br><br><br>
I've finally managed to learn my way around Tethelin, though, and so I enjoy playing Kessira a lot. I grouped with some interesting people last night. ^_^

·
Registered
0 Posts
For the dark elf, just go hit a guard if you get lost and you'll "gate" back close to the zone out to Nek forest (provided you didn't bind yourself) with all your gear and experience intact. You'll be able to do this for 10 lvls and it's very useful.<br><br><br><br>
Only a few days? Oh you are in soo much trouble.<br><br><br><br>
I have all those alts because my enchantress is my main. With a 54 epiced enc, you tend to need a lot of alts to recover from spending 6 hour raids yelling at people. "Assist! Don't break mez! One more time and you're gone buster! Off my raid!"<br><br><br><br>
Enchanters are such divas....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts