VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Herbivorous Urchin
9,277 Posts
I am! I am a runner and cyclist, as well as an elliptical fanatic when the weather sucks (IE: Windy, as the rain really doesn't bother me, if it did, I'd never go outside).

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im a gym class freak!
6 days a week, 2/3 hours a day, nothing but effort.

keeps me fit and healthy, and most importantly, keeps me happy

mainly do les mills body attack and body combat, but also do body pump, step and the odd zumba class.
love my weights too, got my own weights so i use them at home, got a gym ball and exercise bike at home too

· Vegan Very Metal
1,447 Posts
I enjoy weight-training 6 days a week, and also walking, cycling, martial arts and stretching.

I am seriously thinking about shot put as well, would love to become a World or Olympic champion at some sport in the future.

· Registered
574 Posts
^ Good luck! That's a great goal!

I'm not sure I can say I'm a fitness fanatic, as I do it for fun rather than fitness, but I run at least 3x a week and ride 4-7, usually 6. I'm in the beginning of training to do 24 hour rides.

· Registered
12,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gina_b View Post

im a gym class freak!
6 days a week, 2/3 hours a day, nothing but effort.

keeps me fit and healthy, and most importantly, keeps me happy

mainly do les mills body attack and body combat, but also do body pump, step and the odd zumba class.
love my weights too, got my own weights so i use them at home, got a gym ball and exercise bike at home too
So you go to the gym for 2-3 hours a day then do more exercise at home?

· Registered
574 Posts
No, that's still a lot. :lulz: I'd personally go mad with boredom. I can't stand more than ~30 minutes of weights and such. I lasted 10 minutes on a stationary bike bleeding from my boredom before I just rode my actual bike in the rain anyway.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i only get bored of it if its the same routine, same music over and over and over....

i quite enjoy what i do
i wouldnt do it if i didnt like it
theres some cardio i cant stand, aerobics. oh god.... i hate it. same music, same routine, hasnt changed in over 8 monthes.
the les mills workouts are good becuase they update them, and my instructors always do a mix up after a month or so

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Does it consume your life though? It just seems like so much and then not being able to miss a day.. Do you spend the majority of your day either in the gym or working out at home?
i still spend time seeing friends and family, and if need be ill miss a class (but ill feel very very guilty about it and push myself further the next time)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.