VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys, I'm hoping you can help me.

Unfortunately I have slipped of the wagon of late
and eaten fish and I'm now trying to get back to vegetarianism, is there any activist/animal rights video's specifically to do with fish people can suggest (other than the Cove) for me to watch, I want to remind myself what's important to me.

Sorry if there is a post for this somewhere else.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
There's a moment dedicated to fish in Farm to Fridge. It's grisly and difficult to look at. If you don't wanna look at it, that should be all the evidence you need that you shouldn't be eating fish.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I don't recommend purchasing fish from pet stores; as I understand it, the fish pet trade has the same problems as the rest of the pet industry: poor treatment at breeding facilities and stores, at least sometimes; people buying fish they do not know how to take care of properly and/or getting bored with the fish after a time...

But the aquarium fish I had were reason I went from pescetarian to vegetarian long ago.

If you want to get to know fish personally, keep your eyes and ears open for fish who need homes. I have 5 goldfish and 4 rosy red minnows (goldies and minnows in separate tanks) whom I took in from people who did not want them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well............. I found a video on YouTube. It isn't all that long and it says in the description that PETA played a role in creating it, so I bet it will be persuasive, if not more.

Heres the link:

I watched 8 seconds of it (thank you slow internet) so I don't know if it will be helpful to you, but I wish you luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts