VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to start this theard i keep fish and i just wanted to let people share pics of there tanks have fun

[attachment=5299:FISH TANK.jpg]
LL

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
That's a beautiful tank, I have a 75 gallon of rescue fish I got from a friend of my boyfriend. He had them + a few others crammed into a 29 gallon with filthy water and no food.

Here is my whole tank-

[attachment=5309:picture 020 (Small).jpg]

And paco my betta-

[attachment=5310:picture 026 (Small).jpg]

One of my tetras-

[attachment=5308:picture 033 (Small).jpg]
LL
LL
LL

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
and here is Amy, my kissing gourami-

[attachment=5311:picture 035 (Small).jpg]

And one of my plecos, I believe this one is Oreck, and the other is Dyson-

[attachment=5312:picture 027 (Small).jpg]
LL
LL

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
You guys have some pretty tanks! I wish I could have plants like that but my goldies dig too much. I have my plants in pots inside the tank and that seems to help.

I only have one picture of my whole tank and it's not very good I'm afraid. This was taken when I still had my koi and was looking for a home for her. There are 4 other fish in there but they are hard to see in the pic.

Attachment 9239

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Nice tank ~Brandon, I actually like the look of potted plants in a tank, and it seems like it would make it much easier to keep the gravel clean.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah my tank can be a pain to clean becasue i have to watch to not cut roots to any plants i have so many fish its hard not watch what i am doing to but i love it i need to get pics of my fish so i cans how you guys

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice tanks everyone! Cute fishies! Here is a pic of my tank when I first set it up and it was cycling (it used to be so clean!)

[attachment=5388:100_0679_web.JPG]

and here are my two serpea tetras, Twitch and Tweek.

[attachment=5389:100_1340web.JPG]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts