VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why because when I "tried something like Gaim" I downloaded it and could not even gain function of it for whatever technical reason beyond me. The reason it would not work defies common sense, as all I did was download it, but this was many months ago now, on 6th of October 2oo5 and I've not touched it with a barge pole since not knowing how to solve access to use of it.. which as I say is dumbfoundingly stupid mistake if the fault of the Gaim team technoheads who made it. I hope I was a rarity and just got unlucky and succombed to a gliche which may have occured during download, but I don't think download was a problem, nor installing even, but the actual access when it came to logging in (Gaim would not let me/ unsuccessful login), so there ya go bigduffstuff, something maybe you can solve rather than me..... Any thoughts ??

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA~goth~UK View Post

why because when I "tried something like Gaim" I downloaded it and could not even gain function of it for whatever technical reason beyond me. The reason it would not work defies common sense, as all I did was download it, but this was many months ago now, on 6th of October 2oo5 and I've not touched it with a barge pole since not knowing how to solve access to use of it.. which as I say is dumbfoundingly stupid mistake if the fault of the Gaim team technoheads who made it. I hope I was a rarity and just got unlucky and succombed to a gliche which may have occured during download, but I don't think download was a problem, nor installing even, but the actual access when it came to logging in (Gaim would not let me/ unsuccessful login), so there ya go bigduffstuff, something maybe you can solve rather than me..... Any thoughts ??
What protocol did you try to use? Did you have an account. If you give me more information I can try to help you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts