VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally a vegan centered (sort of) cooking show.

Quote:
Animal Planet is making a foray into a genre that has been a meal ticket for many of its cable competitors. The Discovery Communications network has ordered 12 episodes of Sweet Avenger, about a vegan baker who is out to save animals one cupcake at a time.

The docusoap centers on animal rights activist and vegan baker Danielle Konya, the 36-year-old founder and owner of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania-based Vegan Treats. The series is set to bow this summer and revolves around Konyas busy life shes a single mother raising an adopted daughter and her growing business, which she runs with a little help from her mom and best friend....
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ay-food-171976

I would love to see Chef Chloe get her own show. Everything she makes looks delicious.

· Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Yay! That's awesome! I'll watch it for sure

And I agree, Chef Chloe really needs her own show. Not only is she a culinary genius but she's so cute! I could watch her talk about cupcakes all day, she's like a little fairy

· Registered
212 Posts
Last I heard the show was canceled before it aired. I'm not 100% on the accuracy of this, though. It was posted on another forum a while back. The pilot episode was posted online for a while, but it was removed about a month ago. Personally, I didn't much care for it.

· Registered
1,163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinkies View Post

Last I heard the show was canceled before it aired. I'm not 100% on the accuracy of this, though. It was posted on another forum a while back. The pilot episode was posted online for a while, but it was removed about a month ago. Personally, I didn't much care for it.
Too bad. Do you just not like these sorts of reality shows, or was there something in particular about this show you didn't like? I would have liked to have seen it.

· Registered
212 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonerism View Post

Too bad. Do you just not like these sorts of reality shows, or was there something in particular about this show you didn't like? I would have liked to have seen it.
I hate pretty much everything about reality shows. In this one I mainly didn't like the "characters," though. They weren't people that I wanted to spend time watching.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.