VeggieBoards banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just wanted to say that I have not eaten animal meat of any kind for over 24 hours. I feel good. I had noodles and a Veggie Delight at Subway. I did have cheese on the sub but I'm new to this and I don't know if I want to go vegan or not. So I won't eat meat again on Saturday which is tomorrow and then I'll only have seafood for Sunday. I'm going to go easy and only have meat twice a week for one meal a day. I also cut out all black tea because I was drinking the stuff by the gallon which I hear is bad for you and diet soda which I was drinking by the gallon as well and I know it's bad for you. I've not had either for over a week, since last Thursday for tea and last Tuesday for soda. I also cut out all processed sugar and I'll admit I feel great. I didn't for the first couple of days I was tired but I drank lots of water and had lots of fruit and veggies. I've not had red meat for over two weeks time. I'm only eating chicken and fish for now. So I feel better than I've felt in a long time and I hope it keeps up. Have a good Meatless Monday if you're just starting out and have a good night.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Good luck!! Let us know how it all goes.

·
Registered
282 Posts
That's awesome, Allen! Welcome to your new support system! :) One day at a time is my motto. If you listen closely, your body will let you know what it needs most. If you're already feeling well, that's a good sign for you to continue.

·
Lifelong vegetarian
2,617 Posts
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

W e l c o m e

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
-
-
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great work Allen! Remember any progress is great progress, so don't be afraid to take things slowly! You would be surprised at how after 1 month you almost totally forget about Meat being part of a diet (well that's how it was for me). Anyways just popping in to let you know that you are doing a great job and welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts