VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping and thinking that this will be an animal-friendly forum, because I have gotten frustrated with people on other forums, and want a place where I can go, knowing the people will be nicer. I want to chat with like-minded people.

I have been vegetarian for about a year, and wish I could go vegan, but its not really feasible right now. That, and I can't stand eating beans, peppers, onions, etc. Maybe someday, but until then I will at least be vegetarian.

I am VERY pro-rescue, and have 4 dogs, 2 cats, 6 rats, 1 rabbit, and 3 fishtanks. All are rescues except some of the fish. The dogs and cats are all spayed/neutered, and the rabbit would be, but hes too old to go through surguery (12 years old). All are indoor animals and spoiled rotten. ^_^

I am Buddhist (trying to... I'm a work in progress), Floridian, and a teenager. I think thats it. Pretty boring, I know.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome to Veggieboards! You'll find a lot of supportive people and materials here. Good luck with the Buddhism and eventually veganism (I recently went vegan after being veggie all my life and I think it's great...but I do like beans though).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome! Glad to hear you are supportive of animal rescue.
Congrats for going veggie, that is the first big step to help animals! I hope you like it here at VB.

P.S. I'm a vegan and I don't really like peppers, either.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome!

<--- I'm a huge animal lover, too, though at the moment I only have one cat, Harry, whom I adopted from my local animal shelter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts