VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have thought about going vegatarian first and into vegan for a long time now. I talked about it, recognized the benefits but never actually did it.
I am proud to say that I have not had any animal products to eat since last sunday. I did not pay attention to see if any of the other household cleaners/deodorants etc.. have animal products in them so I am probably not a vegan yet, but as far as my diet I stayed away from not just meat/chicken/fish but also milk/cheese and eggs.

I found this board by googling it. I am not sure how long I can stay vegetarian. If it would be up to me, I would stay like this my whole life but there is no need to make any assumptions at this moment. My current goal is to stay like this for at least a couple of months to see how my body reacts to this new kind of diet.

· Registered
9,132 Posts
Congratulations for making the switch!

As you need new personal care and cleansing products, it's probably easiest to just replace them then. Health food stores or good variety stores usually have a good selection of vegan items.

If you need motivation at any time, watch the movie "Earthlings" for free on-line. I think it's available on YouTube, Google video, and the Earthlings site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.