VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bored. I don't have anything to do over Thanksgiving break. I missed my bus to Ann Arbor (out 56 dollars...a lot to a college student) I decided I'm going to read some Dostoyevsky "Poor Folk and The House of the Dead" and play Final Fantasy IX. I bought FFIX a while ago but never got around to playing it. I heard it's pretty bad, but the only FF I don't like is the original NES one (too much time spent building levels) Has anyone played FFIX? Did you like it? Please use spoiler tags if necessary.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, my karma must be awful. First missing the bus, and now I just realized I either lost or didn't bring my memory card to campus. I'm going to clean my room and see if I can find it. I guess just being vegetarian isn't enough to offset all the bad I do.....

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
That sucks
. Around here $54 is still a lot to massage students and wannabe graphic designers too.

You can go play gaia online with me *hint hint*. I don't know about final fantasy but I'd be glad to play it with you online if there's such thing.

I was doing searching for final fantasy on deviantart to use the poses.I figured they fight, so I'll get some good poses out of it.

I hope you find something fun to do, I'd invite you to our thanksgiving but I think you are in MI?.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whoo-hoo! I found my memory card. It was on the floor in a corner covered by garbage and boxes. I'll let you guys know what I think of FFIX when I get far enough into it.

Thanks for the invitation Eclipse.....I'm over in WI.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Fat Chocobo[/SPOILER]
was awesome, and one of these days I want to go on vacation to
[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Chocobo's Paradise[/SPOILER]

This thread's making me want to start a game of 9 again.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I was wondering if we'd see that post....^^^

I'm just finishing up another game the past few days and I think I may start up a new FF9 game. This thread has made me miss it.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaved_women View Post

How far along are you Brandon? I just passed Disc 2 right now.
I'm about 2 hours into Disc 2. Took a break to eat dinner, and check in here and I'm about to go plug back in.

Black mage is finally starting to learn some good spells. All the big battles at the end of disc 1 (Gizmaluke, etc) tapped my item supply so I'm stocking back up.

I did take a little break and go to Chocobo's Forest for a little Hot and Cold though.
I love that part of the game.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I'm making due with 9 right now, til I either get enough money for 12 or get it for Xmas.

Tell you what, kp- I can send you 7,8,9,10 and 10-2 and you can play those while I play 12......

(just kidding)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.