VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be the only kind of veg*n meat I really like. I can't believe the natural flavors, natural ingredients and hearty texture. I love this stuff. I really do.

I adore the frankfurters and 'sausages.' The Field Roast website shows that they make oodles more products like roasts and deli slices, but the thing is, I can't find any of them! Has anyone ever found these other products in a store?

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I'm actually hoping to find for Thanksgiving as well...want to let me in on the secret?
I've found the sausages and franks at Whole Foods, but mine doesn't carry the roasts or deli slices or anything else.

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're WONDERful. I crave them if I go too long without having one. I stock up every time I'm at Whole Foods and just store them in the freezer. I love mine smothered in yellow mustard and red onions.

Thank you for the link, Herbivorous! I'm going to try ordering them

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
I finally tried the Field Roast Franks. They were okay. I wouldn't buy them again, but I'll finish the ones I have.

Field Roast Celebration Roast is my favorite food EVER. The Apple Sage sausages are amazing too.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicioso View Post

The apple sausages were my fav until I had the frankfurters. They are excellent with mustard and sauerkraut. In fact, they made me like sauerkraut!
Had my first one last night, and I have to tell ya, I loved it! We enjoyed them so much, we're having beans and franks for dinner tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.