VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
My whole foods just got them in.

They are off the chain. Seriously delicious.

My one complaint is that they got a little dry on the grill. Next time I make them, I think I'm going to try boiling them as per the directions on the package.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
can't find them around here,and we have no WF or TJs

·
Banned
437 Posts
I want them! I went to my Whole Foods yesterday in search of them, but they aren't stocking it yet
Should have called first. I'm going to keep an eye out.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I am so ready for these. A good veg dog has been hard to find. If they're anywhere near as delicious as the sausage, I'm in luck!

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

My whole foods just got them in.

They are off the chain. Seriously delicious.

My one complaint is that they got a little dry on the grill. Next time I make them, I think I'm going to try boiling them as per the directions on the package.
Okay this kinda grosses me out. I always hated hot dogs that were boiled. If I ever find these and try them, I'm still going to either grill them or pan fry them. I'll suck it up and deal with the dryness. Screw the directions on the package. There will be no boiling of my dog!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Okay this kinda grosses me out. I always hated hot dogs that were boiled. If I ever find these and try them, I'm still going to either grill them or pan fry them. I'll suck it up and deal with the dryness. Screw the directions on the package. There will be no boiling of my dog!
You boil them in the plastic casing, if that makes it any less gross.

Cooked one that way for lunch, and dressed it up Chicago style. Super good.

These are officially my new favorite thing.

·
Banned
3,056 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

or you could always boil them.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
I'm using my 25,000 post on this thread because Field Roast is AWESOME!

I'm going to hit up Whole Foods or my local HFS for these babies. I can't wait to try them. Field Roast would be my last meal if I were on death row.

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
Heather, nice use of a one of a kind 25K post! Field Roast is worthy. One of the more extraordinary companies out there! I also have high hopes of their new addition...

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydvdr View Post

Heather, nice use of a one of a kind 25K post! Field Roast is worthy. One of the more extraordinary companies out there! I also have high hopes of their new addition...
Totally. I am a Field Roast Whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydvdr View Post

Oh, and good Lord, is this some kind of record? Twenty five thousand posts? Holy crap...
Those are just the counted ones

1 - 20 of 22 Posts