Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone/

people that know me...

**EX-""FertiVegork"" ** has a NEW name/UserID

----------------------->>>>> V e g A n a c o n d a

........................This new ++VegAnaconda++ now

REPLACES my OLD name of F|e|r|t|i|V|e|g|o|r|k

.........................................["FertiVegork" was my OLD name]

Well, now you know, for those that were maybe wishing to know.

VegAnaconda.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
You go Ferti!!! Oops, VegAnaconda!

Cool name. Friendly, humorous, yet assertive! And it gives away the fact that you are "VegAn" instantly. So there are no misnderstandings in your correspondence with others.

I was surprised a few minutes ago, because I didn't know who VegAnaconda was and what he or she was doing on my buddylist!

p.s. Do you have a preferred short form of VegAnaconda?

·
Registered
950 Posts
good user name! please make a nickname for it though, veganaconda is a pretty long name. should i change the votes for you to VegAnaconda or leave the votes at FertiVegork? (On the VB awards)

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by StvSpl

should i change the votes for you to VegAnaconda or leave the votes at FertiVegork? (On the VB awards)
Darned if I knew I had any votes but I think what you are

doing with the whole idea seems very good, and THE way

to go to make VB an exciting place!!! Well Done StvSpl.

I've been meaning commend you on that for a while....

........So,,, When do the overall results come out????

==============================================

[[[VegAnaconda]]]

(Ferti) <Fertivore!??>

... LETS NOT CONFUSE!!....I just don't like Ferti anymore....

and nah, sorry, I don't generally use niknames either.

I am now officially VegAnaconda, that much is plain

and should be understood/recognizable by all I hope!

VegAnaconda....

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Since anacondas eat their food whole, does that mean you swallow entire apples and pears for breakfast?

Hehe, good for you on the name change. I hope you end up liking this one for some time to come.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
i like your names, they are entertaining. Fertivegork even came up one night when my friend Daniel and i were shopping for party food....um pitas n hummus are our typical party foods heh... but anyways we were standing in line and i just started saying your name for no reason...(i wasnt drunk either) my friend just busted out laughing and i had to explain to him where the hell i got that "word" from

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by StvSpl

results come out June 6. But you still didn't answer my question. Should I change the official names on the votes that you have recieved??
Yeah sure go ahead and change whatever you have to change,

However I'm in favour of keeping up to speed with PROPER names

(my own included) when it comes to representing people for voting purposes and whatever.

.........And note if you will I said I think your "vote exercise" rocks! It sounds interesting and entertaining at the same time!!! ...so rock on buddy!!
I hope it works out in favour of everybody!!!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SystmDwnGrl...

I'm glad I was not there when your funnybone met with your tongue and went AWOL pronouncing my old name in public!!

If anyone asks about the new name.... "No I do NOT have a fork tongue" although actually humans can get this done, but I find that quite horrid....

(Whilst refering to snakes which I don't revel in, I'm also talking about this new trend in body mutilation that divides the tongue)...

.........Not something I would ever do at all, and I hope no-one here does such a thing either!!!...Yuck!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
VegAnaconda--hmmmm--I like it, and it's easier to remember than either of your other most recent names. I always had to doublecheck those to make sure I wasn't leaving a syllable out somehwere!
Congratulations! I feel as though we should have a re-christening party for you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.