VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks, hope you're all doing well. I'm glad to be here. Just want to say that listening for FREE to this Audible audiobook ''Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way To Health.'' has influenced my lifestyle greatly and may also impact yours as well, here is the link if you have some time off and care to listen for FREE Amazon.com: Forks over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health (Audible Audio Edition): Gene Stone, T. Colin Campbell, Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Brian Arens, Echo Point Books & Media, LLC: Audible Audiobooks, The #1 New York Times bestseller answers: What if one simple change could save you from heart disease, diabetes, and cancer? Cheers.
Forks over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health Audible Audiobook - Unabridged
Gene Stone (Author), T. Colin Campbell (Author), Caldwell B. Esselstyn (Author), Brian Arens (Narrator), Echo Point Books & Media, LLC (Publisher)

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Welcome!

I hear a lot about "Forks Over Knives", but haven't gotten around to reading it. I went veg a long time ago, but F. O. K. might have some new information I could offer to someone of they asked me about veg*ism.

Reactions: Ro Cheteau
1 - 3 of 3 Posts