VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
Stegosaurus. They were my favorite in kindergarten, and they're still my favorite now. They're just really cool looking.

There's another one whose name I always forget, so now have to go search through my StumbleUpon to find it's Wikipedia page.

Edit: Nevermind. The other one wasn't actually a dinosaur, but a therapsid.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

Stegosaurus. They were my favorite in kindergarten, and they're still my favorite now. They're just really cool looking.

There's another one whose name I always forget, so now have to go search through my StumbleUpon to find it's Wikipedia page.
Yes, something about their backs has always intrigued me! Their shape is so interesting, too, it just seems so different and just somewhat similar to animals of today.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
T REX!
Because T REX!

On Wednesday I had the day off work so I went to the Natural History Museum in London and looked at the animatronic dinousaurs. It was awesome. There was a dinosaur there, where all anyone has ever found was the hands so the rest of it is unknown. They were huuuge claws. I cant remember the name, but I want him to be my favourite.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

Edit: Nevermind. The other one wasn't actually a dinosaur, but a therapsid.
YES. As well as a planets phase (and a very weird digestive system phase) I went through a dinosaur phase, and the Stegosaurus was always my favorite.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Ankylosaurus has always been my favorite. Like walking tanks with clubbed tails.

·
Rat Queen/Mouse Matriarch
836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krispex22 View Post

I always liked triceratops and whatever littlefoot was from the land befor time. I loved dinosaurs when i was little.
The Land Before Time
I'm not sure that I have a favorite.
Petrie was my favorite in the LBT though so let's go with any flying dino being my fav if they even were dinosaurs.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts

The Flub-A-Dub!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts