VeggieBoards banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is D.C. my go to is a place called Cava Mezze Grill, I always get their bowl with supergreens, hummus, harrisa, falafel, tomato and cucumbers, cabbage, quinoa, and other toppings with tahini dressing.

What are your favorite vegan fast food places and meals?

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
chipotle, sofritas with every veg and guacamole in a burrito!
This was going to be my answer! :p

I also love veggie sushi and falafel, we have a lot of each in my city and it's really convenient.

Subway can also be great in a pinch, I often get the veggie patty (only vegan in Canada!) with avocado, lots of veggies and the house sandwich sauce. Delicious. :drool:

Reactions: no whey jose

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
I've been craving vegetable sushi since someone posted about it here, but there isn't a single sushi bar in my town! 😾

I'm going to have to go with burritos. No matter which restaurant you visit, you're bound to find tasty vegan options. When I lived in Georgia, our local burrito place offered marinated tofu, grilled peppers, and an assortment of veggies including fresh baby spinach. I miss it!

Pizza and Chinese takeaway are great options, too. We order from Papa John's when they do their two-for-one deal (since we have very different tastes in pizza) about twice a month.

If you're looking for REALLY fast food, like drive-thru, then I'd have to go with Taco Bell or a similar chain taco place.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chipotle, sofritas with every veg and guacamole in a burrito!
I like chipotle burritos too, but my local one has no care, the last time I got one, one of the workers somehow got a big glob of cheese in the guac that I asked for then got upset that I asked them to do it over. They are good though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been craving vegetable sushi since someone posted about it here, but there isn't a single sushi bar in my town! 😾

I'm going to have to go with burritos. No matter which restaurant you visit, you're bound to find tasty vegan options. When I lived in Georgia, our local burrito place offered marinated tofu, grilled peppers, and an assortment of veggies including fresh baby spinach. I miss it!

Pizza and Chinese takeaway are great options, too. We order from Papa John's when they do their two-for-one deal (since we have very different tastes in pizza) about twice a month.

If you're looking for REALLY fast food, like drive-thru, then I'd have to go with Taco Bell or a similar chain taco place.
Man there is a place here in DC called &Pizza, great vegan options toppings include vegan beef crumbles spicy chickpeas and falafel and of course spinach and other veggies.

I was apprehensive about Chinese because of the possibility of fish or oyster sauces, I think I went with the safe option recently when I ordered veggie fried rice w/ no egg and schezuan tofu

·
Son of Jupiter
100 Posts
I dig the hash browns from Dunkin Donuts. I dig them so much in fact that I usually order 5 orders just to fill my inner starch loving beast. :p

Chipotle is another place I eat at sometimes. The rice, pinto beans with veggies bowl fills me up fast. And I cannot get enough of the Chipolte pepper sauce!

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
I dig the hash browns from Dunkin Donuts. I dig them so much in fact that I usually order 5 orders just to fill my inner starch loving beast.

Chipotle is another place I eat at sometimes. The rice, pinto beans with veggies bowl fills me up fast. And I cannot get enough of the Chipolte pepper sauce!
They never give you enough hash browns in an order, do they? I always get at least two.

·
Not such a Beginner ;)
8,394 Posts
Here is D.C. my go to is a place called Cava Mezze Grill, I always get their bowl with supergreens, hummus, harrisa, falafel, tomato and cucumbers, cabbage, quinoa, and other toppings with tahini dressing.

What are your favorite vegan fast food places and meals?
I want That! ^^^ :D

·
Registered
44 Posts

I'm going to have to go with burritos.

Oh man. Towards the end of *every* hike, the need for burritos is out of control. Soooo many burritos are consumed afterwards :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts